Friendly Casual Guild NA LF kind players +18, elder gamers (+40). PvX. (English - Spanish language)

Madchen.2539

I'm fairly new to gw2 and its gimmicks (had played for a very short time several years ago). Haven't had the chance to try fractals or dungeons yet and don't have time outside the game to browse prep info about them. I would much rather join a laid-back guild that has a kind atmosphere and welcomes all kinds of "newbie" questions from players rather than just chasing stats, so I would love to join your team. Do you have a discord channel?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fairly new (few weeks) and trying to learn the game. Most games it's fairly easy to learn everything but this game has a lot to it. I would love to learn more and represent your guild. I was looking up fractals and dungeons and best way to do them. They seem like you need a party and would love to be guided and helped.

> @"Donzi.8217" said:

> I'm fairly new to gw2 and its gimmicks (had played for a very short time several years ago). Haven't had the chance to try fractals or dungeons yet and don't have time outside the game to browse prep info about them. I would much rather join a laid-back guild that has a kind atmosphere and welcomes all kinds of "newbie" questions from players rather than just chasing stats, so I would love to join your team. Do you have a discord channel?

Hi Donzi!

Invitation have been sent. :) We have Discord, but we only use it for a massive events for now, but we aswer any question in Guild chat, dont worry.

> @"Gundahar.2765" said:

> Would have cared to join, but i just realised this is NA, im on EU, mistakes have been made lol.

> The friendly description made me overlook details like region.

Hi Gundahar! Oh sorry about that, if someday you create an account in NA our Guild is always open to you! In the meantime hope you can find a friendly guild in EU servers . :3

> @"Madchen.2539" said:

> > @"Gundahar.2765" said:

> > Would have cared to join, but i just realised this is NA, im on EU, mistakes have been made lol.

> > The friendly description made me overlook details like region.

>

> Hi Gundahar! Oh sorry about that, if someday you create an account in NA our Guild is always open to you! In the meantime hope you can find a friendly guild in EU servers . :3

I'll keep that in mind, thank you kindly.

> @"Gulitz.4185" said:

> Good day Madchen, got a group of oldies would love to join. New to guild wars but played all the way from daoc. If I could trouble you for an invite please?

Hi Gulitz! Our Guild has his doors open to you and your friends. :) I send you the invite. Welcome!

Hello! Remember, we are a small casual guild, all our members play a few hours or a few days.

We are recruiting friendly people because we have players between 20 and 65 years old, it is amazing to have these players with us, so we need friendly players with a lot of patience to form groups with us.

We love teaching everything we can in the game and reading your questions in our guild chat to help you, please be patient if the Guild Masters are not online, we also love to help you by the Facebook group.

Join us, we are happy to send you an invitation! <3