condi damage new burst damage !

Greyrebel.7492

> @Cosminion.5042 said:

> 100% agree. PvP is out of control, not just with conditions, but with damage, utilities, knockbacks, pretty much everything is overtuned. They need to scale back EVERYTHING. You literally die in one-two seconds **if you stand still doing nothing.**

I want to emphasize this specific statement... **"If you stand still and do nothing."**

A lot of people follow that strat. It's why there's so many of these posts... PvP is out of control because people just stand around and do nothing.

> @Saiyan.1704 said:

> > @Cosminion.5042 said:

> > 100% agree. PvP is out of control, not just with conditions, but with damage, utilities, knockbacks, pretty much everything is overtuned. They need to scale back EVERYTHING. You literally die in one-two seconds **if you stand still doing nothing.**

>

> I want to emphasize this specific statement... **"If you stand still and do nothing."**

>

> A lot of people follow that strat. It's why there's so many of these posts... PvP is out of control because people just stand around and do nothing.

It is cause most people in gw2 pvp are used to buffing up A LOT and standing a point. The scourge used to be able to punish that very much because 1. Buffs = death vs them 2. You are standing on a shade mine.

Rather than people learning how to adapt, they would rather play how they are used to.

> @otto.5684 said:

> Core burn guardian can already do that, with probably better survivability. And who does not run multiple condi cleanse nowadays anyway.

>

Revenant has no condi cleanse at all. If you use demon stance you get resistance, which will just get corrupted away and then you die. If you try to go power rev you have literally nothing. You have one garbage trait that cleanses 1 condi when you invoke a new legend. So you can cleanse that vulnerability every 10 seconds.

> @Saiyan.1704 said:

> > @Cosminion.5042 said:

> > 100% agree. PvP is out of control, not just with conditions, but with damage, utilities, knockbacks, pretty much everything is overtuned. They need to scale back EVERYTHING. You literally die in one-two seconds **if you stand still doing nothing.**

>

> I want to emphasize this specific statement... **"If you stand still and do nothing."**

>

> A lot of people follow that strat. It's why there's so many of these posts... PvP is out of control because people just stand around and do nothing.

You can't dodge and use invulnerability, Protection etc. 24/7. Also if the game is designed around bursting you down within 2 second when you do nothing (read: you do ONE mistake) than this game needs a serious rework. If i can't survive for more then 6 seconds with full health + 900 Toughness, but out of all defensive cooldowns, that kind of PvP is unplayable for my taste. Would you like to cast 1 sec or 3/4 sec cast? Sorry, you can't, you will probably die during that time.

Just fix PvP Anet! Give us time to react or give us all skills instant cast.

That's what i like in World of warcraft PvP: you always have a time to react, spells has 1 - 1.5 sec cooldown so you can't just smash 5 buttons instantly.

yeah..today I met condi mesmer as thief with 12k health...so funny...it got **only 2 seconds of condi ticks** to take me down before I noticed that high **burst condi** to clean it

no one is able to get that high power burst like now some classes with condis (firebrand, scourge, mesmer)

even as for thief to deal killing high burst combo with power will take more time with needed to cc your opponent to not run away while condi just need to apply and gg wp, only hope to not cleansed (scourge dont need to worry about it) and any cc useless because condi have better potantial to burst someone than just power which need perfect combo to take someone down