Mystic Forge > Combine Store Items > Outfits > Mounts > = Legendary Outfits, Special Ability Mounts

dear gw2 team and community,

the mystic forge and the itemshop could be combined, to make more income for those, who created it and give people on the other hand new items, they have to work for a longer period of time.

target should be rich people, who like to have something unique, but have to pay for what they want. alot of them baught already the outfits, that we can buy in the store, so guildwars 2 will not make any more money on that, but, what if, we could combine outfits and mounts from the item shop and make them into new editions with special abilities that are unique or special looks that are unique? glowing auras etc, superspeed or whatever.

that would make under the condition money, if the rich people cant use without limitation the gemstore exchange, this would have to be limited to prevent them get it from money, they they made ingame.

so they would have to buy that again and the people, who have less money to spend, would get more addons, more content, because the money come from those who have to much of it.

they need a little reason to pay a bit more. but wihtout great looks and great abilities, i doubt they would see the worth in buy it. so keep that in mind and the fact, that it would mean, that guildwars2 would make money on items, they already sold to the people.

i hope this idea is good,

Yubéi Yagyú

Nothing should be locked behind being able to spend real money in the gemstore.

There should also be nothing in the gem store that gives players a noticeable increase in ability as that would be pay to win and I do not want anything pay to win in the gem store.

I am opposed to this idea since it hits both of those items.