Rework the confirmation boxes

Another thread suggests a confirmation box for the trading post fees. A lot of people are against the suggestion (even if it was optional) because there are already a lot of confirmation boxes in the game that are annoying.

I'd like to have those existing ones (a lot are useless) reworked. I also found this old suggestion: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/54562/should-all-valuable-consumables-require-confirmation

Makes it really feel weird to have important actions not be checked by a confirmation box but a cheap exotic for a few silver ... you have to confirm to salvage.

**I'd like to have the checkboxes on cheap exotics (no valuable upgrade, no rare skin, no precursor) completely removed. **They are most of the time only valuable 30-60 silver at max. Nobody cares nowadays when you can get 2g fro your dailies. (Back at release 2012 the few silver might have been worth more.)

**Also remove the "you can only buy this item x times per day per account". **I have seen this a lot on account bound items. And why would I care? I either have bought it. Or I haven't. I don't see why I'd need confirmation. Confirmation only for valuable currency. Then the "this item costs x of currency - are you sure?"

I don't see why you'd need a warning for a cheap account bound thing though. If I have bought it I can buy 1 less per char. No problem. I mean I then have the item. I lost nothing valuable. (As long as it wasn't soulbound and I needed to buy it on a specifig char. Most stuff I see is account bound though or cheap stuff you just sell.)

Edit: Where ** are it should be fat. Didn't work to make those 2 lines fat later when I edited and marked them in the editor and clicked the "b" icon. (Bit buggy. Too bad we don't have bb-code here.)

I'd agree with the removal for ordinary exotics. Might mean someone else (my daughter did this) won't see "unlocked skin: Dawn" scroll across due to casual clicking.

Also for those curious, yes, customer support restored it for her.

So perhaps changing to this option would reduce support tickets.