Guild hall arena improvements

I would like to see additional options for the guild hall arena, as my guildies use it to test out traits, builds, rotations, and skill combos especially after a new patch.

* Allow an option to switch between PVE and WVW modes, since some traits and skills are split.

* Add target dummies with options like the fractal lobby and raid training room.

* Allow an optional skill cooldown reset item to be placed in the arena.

I don't know any person that doesn't want these Arena Additions. But it's a guild thing, and I don't know if the new? anet crew has rethought their plan of leaving guild content die out rather than improve and expand on it. I seriously hope they bring more life into the whole guild hall idea or just guild idea in general.

The only thing they really did add is decorations.

> @"FrizzFreston.5290" said:

> I don't know any person that doesn't want these Arena Additions. But it's a guild thing, and I don't know if the new? anet crew has rethought their plan of leaving guild content die out rather than improve and expand on it. I seriously hope they bring more life into the whole guild hall idea or just guild idea in general.

>

> The only thing they really did add is decorations.

>

>

Well just putting it out there in case they forgot.

For that matter, make the workshop useful as well. Atleast give us some crafting stations D:. If the fear is depopulating the towns, well just allow the guild to set up atleast -1- crafting station per hall. Who knows, maybe one guild will develop an industry out of a specific profession. That'd certainly be more interesting and fitting than having it be an Harvest node.