Guild Plaza needs improvements

So I've been utilizing the "Guild Plaza" in LFG to do some recruiting, and I've had some success with it. However, there are some critical issues that need to be addressed to make using the Guild Plaza less of a hassle.

Problem 1: Constant delisting

If you're ever the last one in the party when people who have joined in the group subsequently leave, the LFG ad posting gets automatically delisted. This means that I have to constantly repost my ad. A work around involves having someone stay in the party with you, but then it inconveniences them and when they want to do other group related content you're back to having to relist.

Problem 2: Lack of control of your group

This comes in three parts.

A) People who join the group can remove your ad from LFG. In my experience most people who do this are legitimately new to the game and don't know how the LFG system works, so it's removed by mistake. However, there's potential for trolls to abuse the fact that they can keep delisting you.

B ) You can't kick another player in a party of 2. This is something that I experienced just today for the first time. I like to play SAB solo, and often do so while I've got my guild ad up. Today I had someone join my group and kept joining my SAB instance, too. The first time they did I wasn't too far into my current zone, so I left and restarted only for them to join again. It got to the point that I had to bring in a third player so that we could keep kicking the guy until they eventually gave up. Under normal circumstance I'd delist the group, leave, and repost, but you can't do that when you're doing instanced content like SAB because you get kicked out and lose your progress.

C) Blocked players can join your LFG ad. I still don't understand why this is a thing as it's a problem with LFG in general. In addition to the guy in B continually joining my group, I've seen this be a problem in other game modes, too. Last week in WvW I was in a squad where a guy the Commander had blocked was able to continually join the squad, who was on another team as well. The Commander had to set the squad to private which limited the ability for other players on the map to join.

Problem 3: New players often don't understand how the ads work.

I've had a number of players join my LFG ad thinking that it was the method of which you actually joined the guild. It's a minority, and I'm not sure how this one could be fixed. I do try to communicate with the people who join my group and ask if they have questions before sending an invite.

Problem 4: Guild Plaza doesn't allow squads

Many of the above issues could be addressed by allowing the use of private squads, but the Guild Plaza only allows parties and all the limitations that come with it.

Solving these issues would significantly improve the quality of life of guild recruiters.