Game Patch Notes: Dissapointed

Harry Foud.1935

Does anet cares at all? You have 9 classes Anet. 9. And what did we saw today? Bug fixes in 3 of them. Sure, thank you about finally fixing Scourge and Gazelle.

But what about Spellbreaker? OK let's forget how broken Spellbreaker is (4 wars meta from now).

What about Mirage? Mirages can't use a whole weapon cause of bugs. They can't pick some traits cause even their own traits counter each other or they just don't do what they are suppose to do. I mean, I just don't understand. You released an expansion with a class that can't use the weapon you gave them.

What about Renegade who does nothing?

Good Job at fixing 1 pet tho. Good Job Arenanet! But yeah HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

When it takes 3months to make a balance patch, something is definitly wrong.

I feel like I'm just gonna give up. ~~Now spellbreaker is just on top of the world, alone, for an other month or 2, splendide !~~ ~~Scourge is still broken af.~~ (Scourge has been nerf, it's just not in the patchnote. Now SB is really on top of the world, yeay)

And Weaver still have bugs, like double attuning for no reason in water, still has the off hand bug, and on top of that, does no damage.

Clap clap clap, Happy Halloween boyz

Mirage Problems:

**Skills**

Axe 2: doesn't always spawn a clone especially if the target is not immobile. It seems to suffer from some huge desync or skill queuing issue that presents itself as forcing large delays before the skill activates. Using the skill often feels like you're playing with 250ms ping, and it's really odd and problematic. It results in getting hit by attacks due to the animation lock, using it twice due to skill queuing, and just generally feeling completely awful.

Axe 3: low range after the shadowstep, breaks Mirage's target also and is rng targeting other enemies than the one u want. Best it will land your dmg as intended , worst it will lead to a team wipe in raid . In pvp , the long cast time or animation is also the problem . In pvp a skill which is supposed to give mesmer mobility and a way to avoid being targeted , it makes him a huge pink fly in mid air. And it will still fail to hit the intended target. Also sometimes it moves you to places that cause camera issues, unable to move from invsible walls etc. Using it outside of 550 range + will most likely result in a shadowstep further Away from ur Target, then dashing back to ur starting location, effectively doing nothing.

Axe anbush: Doesn't work if you dont look face to face with the enemy even if you have targeted him. Axe ambush on clones does not trigger axe trait, usual clone attacks do trigger axe trait.

Staff ambush: Orb that goes in a straight line, extremely easy to avoid even without dodge.

**Traits**

Riddle of sand + infinite horizon no synergy.

Evasive Mirror + infinite horizon counter each other.

1,5 sec protection every 10 seconds is a master trait.

Dune cloak bug/tooltip. 3 stacks bleed for 4 seconds, not 2 for 6.

Speed of sand should be added to Mirage clock trait and be replaced with smething else.

**Utility Skills**

Sand though glass: Makes no sense to spawn the mirror at the starting point. Now I have to go back to the place I was trying to evade?!

**Core problems**

The only thing he is suppose to do, single target dmg, is being done better than other classes.

Much dmg is suppose to come from illusions but the fact that they have very low health makes them very vulnerable to all kinds of dmg.

Theoritically the idea behind Mirage is to fool your foes no knowing which one you are. Well no decent player will be ever fooled from that.

It has the pick up mecanism (mirrors), something the community hated already from Rev's healing and Guardian's aegis.

He doesn't have a 25% movement speed buff (This is a problem to core Mesmer too).

For a class so mobile he doesn't have the proper damage to take advantage of it. That's why most of us play power Mirage

Feels like it does not belong to the game. It has no utility to offer and it's the worst thing in the world to play a class and have people telling you to change in order to raid or do fractals with them.

How many of them fixed???

ZERO

HAPPY HALLOWEEN THO!

> @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> Mirage Problems:

>

> **Skills**

> Axe 2: doesn't always spawn a clone especially if the target is not immobile. It seems to suffer from some huge desync or skill queuing issue that presents itself as forcing large delays before the skill activates. Using the skill often feels like you're playing with 250ms ping, and it's really odd and problematic. It results in getting hit by attacks due to the animation lock, using it twice due to skill queuing, and just generally feeling completely awful.

> Axe 3: low range after the shadowstep, breaks Mirage's target also and is rng targeting other enemies than the one u want. Best it will land your dmg as intended , worst it will lead to a team wipe in raid . In pvp , the long cast time or animation is also the problem . In pvp a skill which is supposed to give mesmer mobility and a way to avoid being targeted , it makes him a huge pink fly in mid air. And it will still fail to hit the intended target. Also sometimes it moves you to places that cause camera issues, unable to move from invsible walls etc. Using it outside of 550 range + will most likely result in a shadowstep further Away from ur Target, then dashing back to ur starting location, effectively doing nothing.

> Axe anbush: Doesn't work if you dont look face to face with the enemy even if you have targeted him. Axe ambush on clones does not trigger axe trait, usual clone attacks do trigger axe trait.

> Staff ambush: Orb that goes in a straight line, extremely easy to avoid even without dodge.

>

> **Traits**

> Riddle of sand + infinite horizon no synergy.

> Evasive Mirror + infinite horizon counter each other.

> 1,5 sec protection every 10 seconds is a master trait.

> Dune cloak bug/tooltip. 3 stacks bleed for 4 seconds, not 2 for 6.

> Speed of sand should be added to Mirage clock trait and be replaced with smething else.

>

> **Utility Skills**

> Sand though glass: Makes no sense to spawn the mirror at the starting point. Now I have to go back to the place I was trying to evade?!

>

> **Core problems**

> The only thing he is suppose to do, single target dmg, is being done better than other classes.

> Much dmg is suppose to come from illusions but the fact that they have very low health makes them very vulnerable to all kinds of dmg.

> Theoritically the idea behind Mirage is to fool your foes no knowing which one you are. Well no decent player will be ever fooled from that.

> It has the pick up mecanism (mirrors), something the community hated already from Rev's healing and Guardian's aegis.

> He doesn't have a 25% movement speed buff (This is a problem to core Mesmer too).

> For a class so mobile he doesn't have the proper damage to take advantage of it. That's why most of us play power Mirage

> Feels like it does not belong to the game. It has no utility to offer and it's the worst thing in the world to play a class and have people telling you to change in order to raid or do fractals with them.

>

> How many of them fixed???

> ZERO

> HAPPY HALLOWEEN THO!

HAPPY HALLOWEEB GOOD SIRE LMAO

Yeah this is definetely how you kill your pvp scene. I've played over 7000 games in 5k hours because the combat is fun but pvp hasn't been fun for ages and every ''major quarterly balance patch'' so far has been pretty disappointing in my opinion. Guess I should quit the game at some point anyway, might as well now.

Yeah this is definetely how you kill your pvp scene. I've played over 7000 games in 5k hours because the combat is fun but pvp hasn't been fun for ages and every ''major quarterly balance patch'' so far has been pretty disappointing in my opinion. Guess I should quit the game at some point anyway, might as well now.

Oh and yeah, HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!

> @Kraitan.8476 said:

> Yeah this is definetely how you kill your pvp scene. I've played over 7000 games in 5k hours because the combat is fun but pvp hasn't been fun for ages and every ''major quarterly balance patch'' so far has been pretty disappointing in my opinion. Guess I should quit the game at some point anyway, might as well now.

> Oh and yeah, HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!

4 Spellbreaker meta now!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN THO

> Does anet cares at all? You have 9 classes Anet. 9. And what did we saw today? Bug fixes in 3 of them. Sure, thank you about finally fixing Scourge and Gazelle.

> But what about Spellbreaker? OK let's forget how broken Spellbreaker is (4 wars meta from now).

> What about Mirage? Mirages can't use a whole weapon cause of bugs. They can't pick some traits cause even their own traits counter each other or they just don't do what they are suppose to do. I mean, I just don't understand. You released an expansion with a class that can't use the weapon you gave them.

> What about Renegade who does nothing?

> Good Job at fixing 1 pet tho. Good Job Arenanet! But yeah HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

"finally fixing scourge"

Kappa

> @ZhouX.8742 said:

> > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > Does anet cares at all? You have 9 classes Anet. 9. And what did we saw today? Bug fixes in 3 of them. Sure, thank you about finally fixing Scourge and Gazelle.

> > But what about Spellbreaker? OK let's forget how broken Spellbreaker is (4 wars meta from now).

> > What about Mirage? Mirages can't use a whole weapon cause of bugs. They can't pick some traits cause even their own traits counter each other or they just don't do what they are suppose to do. I mean, I just don't understand. You released an expansion with a class that can't use the weapon you gave them.

> > What about Renegade who does nothing?

> > Good Job at fixing 1 pet tho. Good Job Arenanet! But yeah HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

>

> "finally fixing scourge"

>

> Kappa

At least they did the bugs..

> > @masskillerxploit.2165 said:

> > HAPPY HALLOWEEN THO.

>

> Skeleton mount paint-skin cause MONAYY

The art team |= Class design team. Besides, yes a business tries to make money. Would you work for free?

Otherwise i don't think that was the balance patch, nothing was done to changed Condi ramp up and they confirmed its one of the most glaring issues they see right now in the AMA a week ago or so on Reddit. We'll probably see it next week or so, depending whenever Season 9 is scheduled to start.

> @Griever.8150 said:

> Otherwise i don't think that was the balance patch, nothing was done to changed Condi ramp up and they confirmed its one of the most glaring issues they see right now in the AMA a week ago or so on Reddit. We'll probably see it next week or so, depending whenever Season 9 is scheduled to start.

Yes, it certainly wasn't the balance patch - but it damn well should have been because the issues are out there since the "beta".

That said though, can you link to the post it says they think the condi ramp up is a glaring issue? The only thing I recall is they saying that perhaps they should tone down the spike damage from condo (to make it more damage over time rather than burst), but that condi would still out perform power due to the ramp up (i.e., the longer it drags the fight the damage grows greater) - which I interpret to mean that in PvE condi is designed to be the meta in fights unless the boss can cleanse

> @Frostball.9108 said:

> > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > > @LUST.7241 said:

> > > This isn't the balance patch. All they did was fix bugs and remove the PvE Rock Gazelle from PvP.

> >

> > Ok. Where are the Mirage bug fixes?

>

> It was a hotfix to something that needed to be hotfixed, not a bug fix patch.

So not being able to use a whole spec weapon does not need a hotfix?

> > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > @"Harry Foud.1935" said:

> > > > @LUST.7241 said:

> > > > This isn't the balance patch. All they did was fix bugs and remove the PvE Rock Gazelle from PvP.

> > >

> > > Ok. Where are the Mirage bug fixes?

> >

> > It was a hotfix to something that needed to be hotfixed, not a bug fix patch.

>

> So not being able to use a whole spec weapon does not need a hotfix?

Not being able to use trait lines, heals (kinda) Utilities and Elite skills because of your new shiny mechanic doesnt need a hotfix either?

These things and bugs on other classes SHOULD have been fixed weeks ago!