Game UI is bigger.

> @hrimfrostsage.9074 said:

> Then something's still wrong. I play 32-bit and the UI is messed up there. How can I turn off the effects of the DPI-Scaling in that case? 'Cause it is most certainly doing the same thing there.

No idea if it will work but can you right click your shortcut and on the compatibility tab you can tick the over ride dpi scaling.

Can try it i guess.....

> @Crazyaces.2059 said:

> > @hrimfrostsage.9074 said:

> > Then something's still wrong. I play 32-bit and the UI is messed up there. How can I turn off the effects of the DPI-Scaling in that case? 'Cause it is most certainly doing the same thing there.

>

> No idea if it will work but can you right click your shortcut and on the compatibility tab you can tick the over ride dpi scaling.

> Can try it i guess.....

was my 1st move. Nothing changed.

Need a fix there

Launcher window also affected: [i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b561/lynspottery/WoW/gw2%20launcher%20huge_zpsqigcqyvf.jpg](http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b561/lynspottery/WoW/gw2%20launcher%20huge_zpsqigcqyvf.jpg "i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b561/lynspottery/WoW/gw2%20launcher%20huge_zpsqigcqyvf.jpg")

yea...I unchecked my DPI scaling just so I could actually resize everything, but it should not have automatically been checked when I had not chosen it in the first place. This also seems to have affected my launcher window as well.

I started my launcher and the launcher window covered almost my entire screen>>>> seems more than the UI was affected. I can't resize my launcher window at all and the current HUGE size is ridiculous since it never was that large before. Everything was normal last night when I logged off but today everything is out of wack.

> @Rankomonaut.4708 said:

> Did it affect YOLO mouse too?

Apparently so, I had to uninstall my copy because it apparently not only changed the size, but eliminated the style I had chosen. I hate it when stuff like this gets messed up.

But I found a Reddit posting that offers a solution to fix the Yolo Mouse issue: "_For 64bit client You have to enable the cursor @ the Launcher Window, hover over the patcher and hit CTRL SHIFT ALT 1; then press those keys again after the game is loaded._"

(here is the link:

)

> @killermanjaro.5670 said:

> > @Ariurotl.3718 said:

> > Uncheck the new DPI option.

>

> Unchecking it changes the UI back to it's normal size for me, but the problem is it doesn't stay unchecked. Every time I load the game back up it defaults back to checked/on.

I noticed the same thing, glad to know how to fix it, but it should STAY fixed.