Some improvements i've been thinking of (please take in consideration)

For more integrated gaming experience i was thinking some improvements for currency and tools.

1- Adding Ornate Rusted Key to wallet. More space in bags all the player need when running event in GW2.

2- Making Silverwastes shovel a special action button, activates only in Silverwastes. only extra action button we need in silverwastes is Blood-crazed boss, and we can't dig when boss is up, it is not mixed with boss mechanic because we don't Dig at the same time with boss.

3- WvW Legendary Spike to be added to Material Storage, it is pretty much the same need as mystic clover, which is in the material storage, Legendary Spike is not.

4- İt is also same for all the legendary Gifts, they are a "material", its better we store them rather than making a bank character. It's pretty important that we "Stored" them further use.

5- For professions; we can hide lower skill crafts but its not divided as materials of equipments, most of Level 80's don't need to see lower equipment craftings, but only Material craftings, for crafting more advanced mats. (sorry i got a little english problem here, will explain wider if you ever think of these improvements)

6- Adding a Portal Tome for Icebrood Saga, we have scrolls as before but dont have a tome yet. Its costy to have them in shared inventory slot.

This is all i can come up with for now. Further i venture into the game, ill keep adding into this post.