Fragmented Anomaly Achievement Bug 2020

Trying to get Fragmented Anomaly achievement. Did Ley-Line Anomaly event twice today* without any fragments absorbed. No achievement.

(*Actually did anomaly 3 times today, but 1st time at Timberline Falls 2 hours prior my 1st attempt below, the anomaly was able to absorb a fragment.)

As per below:

1st successful no-fragments absorbed event:

Game World: Tarnished Coast

Race/Profession: Sylvari Warrior

Time/Day/Date/Timezone: May 9, 2020, 2:20 AM UTC

2nd successful no-fragments absorbed event:

Game World: Tarnished Coast

Location: Gendarran Fields, lower left portion (lower level) of Bitterfrost Peaks

Race/Profession: Sylvari Warrior

Time/Day/Date/Timezone: May 9, 2020, 4:20 AM UTC

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> Hi,

>

> I noticed that the first report was September 12th and the second was December 4th. Can others tell me if they also are experiencing this issue? Details would be super helpful, like:

> * Game World

> * Your location

> * Race/profession played

> * Time of day, date, and timezone

>

> I am gathering several reports to forward to our QA Team, and I'd like to include this if I can get an idea of the scope of the issue.

>

> Thank you.

Managed to get it today. Been trying to get it since I first posted this problem; did the event around 3 times yesterday, 4 times today.

A number of times, I completed the event with the "Magic Energy Absorbed" bar at empty, as described in my original post. I observed lag at those times which made me wonder if the Anomaly had actually gotten a fragment without the bar updating to reflect it.

In my last attempt where I got the achievement, I joined the event after the fragment timer had run out and people were fighting the Anomaly itself (I was in LA when it started, used LFG to join a group, used Teleport to Friend to get to them before the event was finished, arrived after the fragment phase). The "Magic Energy Absorbed" bar was empty. This now makes me wonder if the key to getting the achievement/the achievement working properly is to join the event after the fragment phase while the energy absorbed bar is still empty.

Hope this helps.