LF Large EU Guild [Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids/World Bosses Etc]

I'm looking for a large and well established EU PvE guild with tonnes of active players on voice comes all the time to chill out with. I would really like to get back into the fun PvE grind that I used to do back in the day before I found WvW. I love my WvW guild but find myself having a lot of dead time to fill with no one to fill it with. I play most classes but prefer Warrior and Mesmer for PvE. I'm in my 30's so I'm looking for a more mature guild, I've had my fun in edgy guilds and I'm just wanting to chill with good people now.

Mail me in game or PM me on Discord. I hope to see you all out in the world soon.

Discord = GR0MIT#3532

Ingame = GROMIT. 7829

[EU] EAST Recruiting new people for Raids, fractals and pvp!

They Come From the East [EAST] is recruiting!

Hello there, traveller!

Are you new here? Don't get yourself killed all alone out there. Why not join us on our adventures? We just came from the East and we left nobody behind. Apply now to get cookies! (Limited stock, gone is gone)

We are a newer guild trying to find more raiders and fractallers atm to join our ranks.

Region and Server

We're located in Europe, but everyone is welcome! Also, you don't have to be in a certain server in order to join us.

Raids, Fractals, Goals?

Our priorities would be to get more members for raids and fractals.

We are looking for raiders or raid trainees that are willing to dive into raids or that want to learn how to beat raid bosses.

Our group contains new but also returning players that wanna give a helping hand to those that don't know how to raid.

Our main goal for the guild is to have fun but try to beat harder content.

It would be greatly appreciated if you join our Discord server (that is, if you're willing to join us) so we can make it easier to keep track of things, and well, have it as a place to chill. ^^

For anyone interested in Pvp, we run pvp events, tournaments and we do guild missions to be able to upgrade our guild hall.

Contact

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/2muu4DQ

If you don't happen to have Discord, you can send me a mail in the game (SlimSmoking.8364), or even send a message, here under this post.

Best regards.