Drooburt's Ghost is a pickpocket!

Xeno.1298

I had over 4 stacks of candy corn in my inventory and donated 4 stacks (1000) to Drooburt's Ghost, as he said he was down on his luck. Following that, I opened my inventory to use the Candy-Powered Matter Meter given me by Magister Tassi to aid her research and, to my chagrin, I discovered the sneaky, little, deceased Quaggan had pilfered ALL of my candy corn! I feel the Lionguard should take the this ethereal, ne'er-do-well into custody and make him answer for this crime. I know parts of Lion's Arch were sketchy in the past, but in this day and age, adventurers shouldn't have to worry about this sort of thievery in the city, and only a stone's throw from the Mystic Forge, no less!

> @Xeno.1298 said:

> I had over 4 stacks of candy corn in my inventory and donated 4 stacks (1000) to Drooburt's Ghost, as he said he was down on his luck. Following that, I opened my inventory to use the Candy-Powered Matter Meter given me by Magister Tassi to aid her research and, to my chagrin, I discovered the sneaky, little, deceased Quaggan had pilfered ALL of my candy corn! I feel the Lionguard should take the this ethereal, ne'er-do-well into custody and make him answer for this crime. I know parts of Lion's Arch were sketchy in the past, but in this day and age, adventurers shouldn't have to worry about this sort of thievery in the city, and only a stone's throw from the Mystic Forge, no less!

>

I hope you filed a bug report and a Customer Service ticket - I'd be really upset if all my candy corn was gone.

> @RoseofGilead.8907 said:

> Not to place doubt on your claim, but are you sure you didn't just deposit the remaining candy corn?

I don't believe that's the case, as I had specifically withdrawn the kernels to give to Drooburt and to operate the Matter Meter and had no other materials to encourage a deposit, but sometimes one does things out of habit without thinking, so it is a possibility. Had I thought to check my materials storage at the time I could be certain, but it didn't occur to me and it's now full up again. At any rate, if the same occurs with anyone else this could be considered as corroboration.

P.S. If it was indeed my mistake, I humbly apologize in advance to poor, deceased Drooburt for suspecting the worst. I swear I do not hold bias against the non-corporeal!