Recent ticket response answered time?

Hi i'm wonder for those who got their tickets answered, how long does it takes for you to get the answer? And was it resolved? Its been 7 days for my ticket. I wanna know how long was yours, just for an estimation.

Edit: fix the ticket days.

Edit 2: just got my ticket answered and resolved on day 8.

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> Gw2 isn't bad compared to eso and other games but if you make some pointless rant of a ticket like about some bad moderation etc(I never did that of course) they never will get answered but if you stuck with an actual game issue they don't take 8 days in my exp. 3 or 4 max for initial response but they tend to misunderstand alot so there's a back and forth sometimes

So questions are considered rant now?

I'm not even saying they did their job bad, they do actually solves my problems profesionally few times already and i appreciated it.

I said i was just looking for an estimation time from people who got their ticket solved. So i can estimate on how long before i can play again.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Different issues take varying amounts of response times.

> You'll find that during high volume periods, ticket response can be from 1 day to several weeks.

Yea thats why i just wanna know how it fare now. Before this pandemic things going, i got my tickets solved in 3-4 days usually and i just wanna know the experience from other people who got their ticket solved atm.

> @"blackkgt.3960" said:

> I would have the same question. Post a ticket, then wait 7 days to finally get a response. Respond to the techs question, now waiting 9 days later and still have not heard a response.

I guess the pandemic really affect this, usually it takes like 2-3 days for me. Hope our issue will get resolve soon.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> prob will take some time. Back when i came back to gw2 i had the 2-factor authentification problem and wrote a ticket. it took up to 2 weeks until they answered.

When was it btw? 1 more week off gw2 for me then.

> @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > prob will take some time. Back when i came back to gw2 i had the 2-factor authentification problem and wrote a ticket. it took up to 2 weeks until they answered.

>

> When was it btw? 1 more week off gw2 for me then.

i think summer 2018

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > prob will take some time. Back when i came back to gw2 i had the 2-factor authentification problem and wrote a ticket. it took up to 2 weeks until they answered.

> >

> > When was it btw? 1 more week off gw2 for me then.

>

> i think summer 2018

>

Ah i see that was quite a while ago then.

Anyway i just got my ticket answered just few mins ago.