Final Jump in Mad King's Clocktower is Bugged

> @icy.9250 said:

> experienced this just now. The lightning strikes, the glass shatters, jumped FIVE TIMES perfectly, and bounced off ... I had "150" FPS whatever the hell that means (since my monitor is 60hz) but even after frame limiting to 60 , same problem with final jump. kitten, client side lightning strike or something?!

>

> Edit: finally did it when *another person* was there with me. I jumped just as she did, which on my screen is about 2 sec after shattered glass animation. plz anet. This didnt happen at all last year ... same comp.

> Edit2: video proof of jumping 2 panels later -- the only thing that seemed to work:

I can confirm, that i also had to jump 2 pannels late. i wish i knew this earlier

my ping also averages 240 so i believe that has something to do with it

From what other people have told me a quick (probably not a very reliable) way to tell if you'll have trouble with the last jump is to watch the stone blocks that appear at the first waiting spot, at the start of the puzzle. If the animation stutters you're probably desynced, if it's smooth it should be fine. If you see that stutter leave the instance and try to get in again, if that doesn't help you're probably going to have to try what others said - jump when another player is jumping or something.

Disclaimer: I have personally seen the stutter once but didn't make it to the end on that run anyway, so I can't tell if it's really a good indicator, some people in map chat said it helped.