EVERYONE THINK ON THIS

It is now 0625 at ANET HQ and guess what? They were all sound asleep when this happened.

Think about it.. your in bed and its like 3am a thief comes and steals your car. The first you hear of it is when you go to work in the morning... what could you have done about it when it happened? That's right NOTHING because you was asleep. What could you do till you checked on it? NOTHING because you was asleep.

For all those that dont share the same Time zone which is most of you here understand the world does not revolve around you, this is a game and their are bigger issues but if its possible when ANET start work they will rectify, please be patient, and maybe log off and say hello to your family or phone some friends?

As a senior production system administrator in an another entertainment company, I can assure you that they are all up and on the case. Believe me, such a rollback and analyzing trillions of database transactions and event logs isn't as easy as you think. And on another note: would you like to be lied about the situation or would you like to wait a bit and hear an official, truthful and well informed response along a plan for recovery or solution?

YOU think on this.

Otherwise I feel your rage and believe me, I'm not happy about it too.

Cheers.

Well... If you have this kind of game maybe you should put 1 person cheking the game the entire night. When these problems happen, this worker could post a quick message to calm down the players where it says "Hello, we are aware of the problem and we are trying to fix it and blablabla". I only ask that and sorry for bad English hehe.

There is no rage from me. I feel you skimmed my post took a skewed opinion and assumed something? I was just trying to give people a possible reason why theres a delay. But as you seem assured you know what's happening. I'm happy for you to sprout your wisdom to the general public.

Im on the edge of my seat with anticipation please tell me oh mr assured poster?