How many days until an account has form privileges?

Hello GW2 fam,

I have a guildie who was a free player early last week but was so impressed by the game's world that she has bought the PoF expansion that included HoT on the sale that was going on until the 8th of May.

Although she's been trucking along in the game and using the wiki, there are times when she wanted simply to post on the public forum for some feedback/questions.

However, she was unable to post since she didn't have the option to do so.

My question on her behalf: how long will it take for her account to gain forum privileges?

Thanks!

I can honestly not tell you much about the forums. The only time restrictions that are known to me are 3 days for currency exchange/guild warehouse stuff and 5 days for anything related to the trading post. It could very well be that either of those also applies to the forums.

As you said she's no longer a free player, so it should be lifted in the near future.

> @"realviizz.4982" said:

> I can honestly not tell you much about the forums. The only time restrictions that are known to me are 3 days for currency exchange/guild warehouse stuff and 5 days for anything related to the trading post. It could very well be that either of those also applies to the forums.

> As you said she's no longer a free player, so it should be lifted in the near future.

She just recently cleared the guild warehouse and trading post exchange. I guess maybe in a few more days then.

> @"XYLO.7031" said:

> Hello GW2 fam,

>

> I have a guildie who was a free player early last week but was so impressed by the game's world that she has bought the PoF expansion that included HoT on the sale that was going on until the 8th of May.

>

> Although she's been trucking along in the game and using the wiki, there are times when she wanted simply to post on the public forum for some feedback/questions.

>

> However, she was unable to post since she didn't have the option to do so.

>

> My question on her behalf: how long will it take for her account to gain forum privileges?

>

> Thanks!

I bought the game 3 days ago, and already is able to post on forums

> @"xxanderr.6082" said:

> I bought the game 3 days ago, and already is able to post on forums

She has a delay. She said she just got the open chat box underneath forum threads so she's in the clear. For her, it was a day after she received trading post and guild storage privileges.

Please close thread. :+1: