Question: Returning Player (Take 2)

Skysong.1698

Hello,

I had played this game when it first came out, I'm currently in the USA on the Mountain Time zone.

I enjoy playing with others via WvW, and will be a bit behind as when I stopped playing there were no upgrades for the game yet.

My question is what server would be best for me to transfer to, my character is currently on Sanctum of Rall.

Thank you kindly for your help and support.

Sanctum of Rall is one of the "linked" servers, so basically you'll get reassigned to a different "host" server every 2 months or so, and you play together with them (right now, we're linked to Tarnished Coast). That has its ups and downs, but one of the benefits is that you get a change of pace every once in a while without any effort on your part.

The biggest WVW guild on SOR is Flux Capacity (FLUX). They run big organized groups in NA evenings. I'd say definitely look them up before you transfer away. (Also it means it's way cheaper to move here than to move away, unless you're moving to another linked server.)

> @"Skysong.1698" said:

> Hello,

>

> I had played this game when it first came out, I'm currently in the USA on the Mountain Time zone.

>

> I enjoy playing with others via WvW, and will be a bit behind as when I stopped playing there were no upgrades for the game yet.

>

> My question is what server would be best for me to transfer to, my character is currently on Sanctum of Rall.

>

> Thank you kindly for your help and support.

My advice, stay on SoR. We're currently linked with you, but SoR by itself, has a lot of great guilds and players. Some tend to play a little later than MST (which I am in also), but it's a good server and there isn't going to be any benefit from bandwagoning to another one of the stacked servers. As a link, you will get a new host every 2 months anyway.