Audio Bug/Issue. Causes Audio random "Skipping" during game play

So I don't know what's causing this and I can't find anything online about this. I am having what I can only describe as audio skipping, where the audio cuts out for a few second then cuts back in. There is no visual lag associated with the problem, the audio just...cuts out. All audio drivers are properly installed, and I've tried moving the slider in-game that goes between Fastest and High Quality with no changes in this issue.

So I am at a loss. If it was just the music that would be fine, but all audio just gets cut out and I am at a loss for what is or could be causing it. Thanks for any help I can get!

Specs are as follows:

Windows 10 64-bit

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

65GB Ram

> @"Jeffrey Redoran.2081" said:

> I'm no technician by any means but it sounds like you're game is just lagging. I experienced several times that graphics went on ok but sounds are lagging. Could be just your connection. Otherwise maybe replace your soundcard? :)

I sure hope not. This is a new build and there is no soundcard. It's part of the Mobo.

I've never heard of that. That being the game suffering no visual lag but the audio cuts in and out.