Cosmetic Addition Idea - Additional Sheathing Options

I think it would be cool to have additional options on how to sheathe weapons.

Such as sheathing 1h swords on the back like a 2h weapon. With the current 2h placement being reversible for an extra slot (I.e. Left shoulder to right hip (Which is used by hammers right?))

Or sheathing certain weapons on the small of the back, such as daggers, pistols and maybe even axes/maces.

In addition, it could be cool if you could display both your equipped weapon sets at the same time, using these additional sheathing locations to prevent stacking of similar weapon types. Of course, care would need to be taken to ensure that items provide enough space to not clip horribly (Such as having GS + Sword/Shield all on the back) without singular items seemingly "Floating" too far from the character model.

With the final main issue would be is someone was crazy had had 2 different shields equipped... In which case... I don't know? Maybe an additional sheathing option to remain holding a shield?

There was a graphics glitch in GW2 that allowed players to display both weapon sets at once if I remember correctly. That time it felt like a lot of players enjoyed this "feature". @"coso.9173" I remember that skyrim mod and pretty much always had it in my mod-list.

One thing we should answer beforehand is whether legendary weapons, that are equipped in the second slot, should display their auras and footsteps. Since they would be visible on the character I think they should. This would allow players to stack the visual effects of up to 4 legendary weapons. Well, I guess if I want to shine like a christmas tree, auras already make that possible.