account created during rollback still not working 13 days!

Hi all, my brother created his account during the last issue and after they made the rollback he couldn't log in anymore. He submitted a ticket and got a response which was something like "we will investigate, in the next few days you will see changes". It's been 13 days now... He purchased also pof so he invested money on it.

Now he was looking again at the ticket and he found this at the bottom.

"This Ticket is closed for comments. You can create a follow-up"

Does this mean his ticket is closed cause they think they solved it?

Game is still not working and i'm very disappointed. They could just delete it, refund money and in 13 days he would be way more ahead in his progress than now.

> @"AleCenta.2190" said:

> Exactly that's the worst support i've ever had in my entire game life.

I don't blame support. GW2's support is (usually) one of the best quality-wise, and the pandemic is making things a lot harder for them.

I blame the people in charge of the whole fiasco and their lack of proper communication (and, possibly, proper solutions).

@"Ashantara.8731" Is it so hard to make a refund and clear a database entry of one acc? they're taking more than 13 days to recover one account with probably 3 hours of game. Communication is part of the support, and it was zero. Also getting some news would be appreciated but they disappeared and the issue is still unsolved.