Enhancing the WORLD BOSS PORTAL DEVICE

The World Boss Portal Device could use a small modification to make it better than it already is.

In the Guild Screen, our weekly Guild Missions show a Treasure Chest icon next to them.

- If the chest is closed, hovering your pointer over it brings up a tool tip that says "You are eligible for rewards from this mission."

- If the chest is open, hovering your pointer over it brings up a tool tip that says "You have already received rewards from this mission."

I suggest the same thing be done with the WBPD (changing "mission" in the tool tips to read "World Boss", of course).

![](https://i.imgur.com/ppP3aAC.jpg "")

This is just a simple visual notification. Nothing prevents the player from fighting the boss again if he likes, even though he's already received a reward chest once. No other prompts are needed.

_(PLEASE don't even consider a stinkin' popup that says "You have already received a reward chest from this World Boss since the last server reset. Only one chest is awarded during each 24-hour server period. Are you sure you wish to continue?" Confirmation prompts generally suck unless they're for deleting valuable stuff.)_

What do you think? For me, reset occurs pretty much in the middle of my at-home free time. Sometimes I do stuff before reset, and sometimes after. I'd like to pick up tomorrow wherever I left off today, but I don't always remember which ones I've completed. And I'd just as soon be off doing OTHER game tasks than fighting a World Boss that isn't going to give me a chest. Is this something you guys would appreciate?