Asuras are scary ;OO

Lacko.6572

- So little, it is hard to click on and target properly.

- They are incredibly hard to fight since their animation are so hard to see, you often get hit by an unknown attack, especially if they are a melee class like warrior or revenant;o

- All asura players are incredibly toxic.

- please disable the asura race in PvP and WvW, in PvE they are fine I guess, but I would not be mad if they got banned from PvE too.

> @"DRfear.5234" said:

> - So little, it is hard to click on and target properly.

> - They are incredibly hard to fight since their animation are so hard to see, you often get hit by an unknown attack, especially if they are a melee class like warrior or revenant;o

> - All asura players are incredibly toxic.

> - please disable the asura race in PvP and WvW, in PvE they are fine I guess, but I would not be mad if they got banned from PvE too.

Y'know it does seem like Asuran players are more toxic

> @"DRfear.5234" said:

> - So little, it is hard to click on and target properly.

> - They are incredibly hard to fight since their animation are so hard to see, you often get hit by an unknown attack, especially if they are a melee class like warrior or revenant;o

> - All asura players are incredibly toxic.

> - please disable the asura race in PvP and WvW, in PvE they are fine I guess, but I would not be mad if they got banned from PvE too.

As Tayga suggests, you have to use standard models - especially vs rev or warrior asuras (even more so in high end PvP situations). Some people specifically pick asuras for these classes because (historically at least) it was their animations that were tells for what are the important skills to dodge/block/generally avoid.

An example using warrior is on human/Norn male you can easily dodge an eviscerate from axe mainhand - even in the middle of a chaotic fight due to the animation. Where as on asura it's almost the same animation as their dodge flip. I was also told that apparently their killshot on rifle doesn't even have them kneeling (huge indicator that massive burst is incoming).

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> Y'know it does seem like Asuran players are more toxic

From Sour Candy to Cinnamon Roll:

Asura(Male) <- Human(Female) <- Human (Male) <- Sylvari (Male) <- Norn(Female) < - Sylvari(Female) <- Charr (Male) <- Norn (Male) <- Asura(Female) <- Charr (Female) *

*This is by no means backed by data of any credibility other than people play asura so its harder to see them gank you.

You shouldn't say "all asuras are toxic". Lol.

There is always a minority that are actually very chill.

I also disagree on banning an entire race from a gamemode, some people plays that race because they have fun with it. Sure, some people play them to troll others and because they are small, but those who have fun beeing an asura for the sake of beeing them shouldn't be punished.

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> From Sour Candy to Cinnamon Roll:

>

> Asura(Male) <- Human(Female) <- Human (Male) <- Sylvari (Male) <- Norn(Female) < - Sylvari(Female) <- Charr (Male) <- Norn (Male) <- Asura(Female) <- Charr (Female) *

For real all charr female I saw were just wholesome people. Asura female should be replaced with norn female btw.

> @"Tayga.3192" said:

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > From Sour Candy to Cinnamon Roll:

> >

> > Asura(Male) <- Human(Female) <- Human (Male) <- Sylvari (Male) <- Norn(Female) < - Sylvari(Female) <- Charr (Male) <- Norn (Male) <- Asura(Female) <- Charr (Female) *

>

> For real all charr female I saw were just wholesome people. Asura female should be replaced with norn female btw.

>

I can see that. Most norn characters Ive met have been super chill too. Ive only met like one asura female with a grating personality to date though