Arenanet once again screwing Necro's?

Psiconian.3581

> @"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:

> Necro with Scourge is not just about DPS. Unlike the Reaper, Scourge has a party buff in a form of barriers. You can't be dealing a lot of damage at the same time putting up barriers -- that's just broken and obviously not intended.

Why not Hammer Guardian puts out respectable DPS while providing Protection?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @squallaus.8321 said:

> the aegis that guardians pump out is several times more powerful than barriers. and alot of the aegis pumping skills are instant cast.

I'd play my Guardian if I didn't have to rely on active defense so much, I'm used to WoW.

I have no interest in Firebrand either, I'd rather play something durable and tanky.

> @mortrialus.3062 said:

> > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > WvW is infested with necros, when you see an infestation that big, you know something is wrong, something is making people choose necro over all other classes, people don't choose necro because it sucks in WvW, no, people choose necro because they know is OP as kitten! The population in WvW tells a lot about what class is OP and what class is weak.

>

> WvW sucks. Play a real game mode.

Like PvE? It's barely worth it except for the holidays.

Edit: And holidays are dying too. Haven't found a single group who wants to tackle the skeleton lich yet.

> @Cuddy.6247 said:

> > @mortrialus.3062 said:

> > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > WvW is infested with necros, when you see an infestation that big, you know something is wrong, something is making people choose necro over all other classes, people don't choose necro because it sucks in WvW, no, people choose necro because they know is OP as kitten! The population in WvW tells a lot about what class is OP and what class is weak.

> >

> > WvW sucks. Play a real game mode.

>

> Like PvE? It's barely worth it except for the holidays.

>

> Edit: And holidays are dying too. Haven't found a single group who wants to tackle the skeleton lich yet.

Bring your scourge and you solo it. This spec is still ridiculously strong in real PvE.

> @Hitman.5829 said:

> WvW is infested with necros, when you see an infestation that big, you know something is wrong, something is making people choose necro over all other classes, people don't choose necro because it sucks in WvW, no, people choose necro because they know is OP as kitten! The population in WvW tells a lot about what class is OP and what class is weak.

Its totaly true that is full of necro but only a few rly know how to use the class, the other play necro cos they see the others do big dmg and get lot of loots. If you have a dps meter in wvw you can easily see that. The same was for guard and their lootstick.

You wanna kill a scourge than cc him. Was (and still is) the same for normal necro while the reaper at least has little more stab so sometime you can stay alive even when your guard in party are very bad.

Btw wvw was always full of necro so nothing rly changed (necro bomb with wells was and still is very effective)