Revenant completely bugged since patch (June 9, 2020)

> @"Krypto.2069" said:

> My Herald had the problem after the update of her **TWO STANCES** and the 6-10 Skills missing. :astonished:

>

> So I exited GW2 completely and restarted it. Upon loading my Herald again, she still was missing the above Stances and Skills. So I changed to my #1 Build Template via hot key and **selected the Dragon and Demon stances.** Upon doing this the respective 6-10 skills returned. I then changed to my #2 Build Template and did the same thing and got the same result. Lastly, I jumped into the water and performed the re-select of Stances/Skills. (I entered WvW just to make sure it was stable and it was thankfully fine.) :sweat_smile: :+1:

>

> I went on to play for a couple of hours... no further problems. My client never crashed and my Stances and Skills remained intact.

I've tried that and got my legends back. However, upon selecting Build Template 1, the game keeps telling me that the template was invalid...

> @"Infusion.7149" said:

> I don't think all people are affected, as I was able to play alacrity renegade after fixing the legends and when I joined a bunch of strikes to test it out I saw there were other renegades playing too.

>

> Do note I use equipment templates (power,alac,condi) but not build storage for revenant.

> @"Infusion.7149" said:

> I don't think all people are affected, as I was able to play alacrity renegade after fixing the legends and when I joined a bunch of strikes to test it out I saw there were other renegades playing too.

>

> Do note I use equipment templates (power,alac,condi) but not build storage for revenant.

Are you sure you (And they) are playing at full potential, though? I’m pretty sure that this bug resets all traits as well....

I've had the same error. I've been getting the red build invalid error in the chat box for a few days. Logged back in once to find my shiro/kalla legends had changed to demon/nothing and the utlities slots were empty. I just tried to change the traits and got the serious crash message.

> @"oliverduzza.9456" said:

> Are you sure you (And they) are playing at full potential, though? I’m pretty sure that this bug resets all traits as well....

~~Traits do not appear to be reset, just the selection of legends. Once I was able to load my other builds by hotkey my alac build still seems to have all the traits applied and I can still maintain alac all the time with it. I'm not noticing anything amis. Going to go test and see if assassin's presence is still working to confirm.~~

I think you're right, the selected traits do not appear to be applying.

> @"BrainDeadMonkey.7269" said:

> I tried to re-install the game, but when I open the installer, the installer just crashes... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

What on Earth did you do that for? Now you are facing additional trouble. Re-installing the game won't solve the problem - ANet needs to correct this issue via patch.

> @"SuperBacon.5726" said:

> yeah I went into WvW and still crashes so no dice there. I'm almost convinced that Anet doesn't care anymore, if this was a Gem store problem it would have been fixed in minutes.

Exactly, stick it to them by boycotting there gem store if they refuse basic service.

one person refusing to use that service changes nothing if the rest of the community still buys stuff. I was just pointing out a fact, because any other time something went wrong with the gem store Anet would either roll back the update or fix it promptly. It's just frustrating that we as a community get nothing in response to this, not a "we don't care" or a "hey we're on it, sorry this happened". So at this time the only recourse we have is don't play until it's fixed or delete our Rev's and start again.

Simple. Don't use a build template. Take screen shots of your builds. Had to do that in EverQuest 2 a lot. Manually set them, like before the builds came in. I don't even use the build system. Have 5 Revs, can play them no problem. One is new.

Sure, on login, the skill bar was all blanked out. So set it manually and was back in business. Not had any issues since.

> @"CyberneticRanger.9170" said:

> Simple. Don't use a build template. Take screen shots of your builds.

How does this help the issue? We cannot enter the Build window _at all_ at this moment! How are people supposed to change their builds when they cannot access the basic menu for this?

• 4 weeks later...

Still the same problem, Been quite a while now. Submitted a ticket, the **only** response I got was them telling me I could also submit a bug in-game or on the forum. No response whatsoever on the problem.. No clue how support can be so ignorant.

I have the same issue. It's started this year I think January 2020. I have 3 revenant's in one account and all has the same bug. 1st one, game crashes everytime I try to fix my build, the other two the utilities resets back to nothing everytime I logoff and logon. It's getting so annoying already. I've reported this and even sent you screenshots of the still not a single change.