Very disappointed

Sun Lian.4075

I mained necro for like 2 years now, you've no idea how happy I was when they were finally top tier damage wise, now I'm not saying they should be top DPS, I can fully understand some nerfs here and there.

But come on.. almost 4 weeks after PoF release and just now you decide to throw them back in the trash tier they were in before PoF and call it a "bug fix"? You fixed firebrand DAYS after release.. why couldn't you have sorted scourge earlier too?

You can't just destroy a class like that and NOT EVEN mention it after so many people got back into necro thinking it would be worth playing again in raids and stuff, wth kind of prank is that.

Again, really disappointed.

Ploy - Scourge tested they know what it does. Sends it out to excite necroids and whatnot, instigates sales. Wait a bit to reel in more cash, pull the bugfix talk and get it back to what they originally intended it to be. Easy. Gets new elite spec rdy for next expansion. Downstate based. Mobility linked to mounts. Titled - Deadweight.

> @"Sun Lian.4075" said:

> I mained necro for like 2 years now, you've no idea how happy I was when they were finally top tier damage wise, now I'm not saying they should be top DPS, I can fully understand some nerfs here and there.

>

> But come on.. almost 4 weeks after PoF release and just now you decide to throw them back in the trash tier they were in before PoF and call it a "bug fix"? You fixed firebrand DAYS after release.. why couldn't you have sorted scourge earlier too?

> You can't just destroy a class like that and NOT EVEN mention it after so many people got back into necro thinking it would be worth playing again in raids and stuff, wth kind of prank is that.

>

> Again, really disappointed.

It's a bug fix, because it is. It was said during pre pof streams, that shades only affect 1 target, that they can't be stacked. It just took them that long to fix it.