QoL/Feature Pack?

Would love to see Anet create a Feature Pack that fills in missing skills for the core Professions, like Healing Skills and Elite Skills; for Example Necromancer does not have an Elite Well or Thief does not have a Preperation Heal or Warrior, no Banner Heal or Elite Stance.

Anyone else have thoughts on this, let's discuss it!

I'd love that. Also at the same time... Buff all the garbage core weapons.

Then it'd feel like getting like 18 brand new classes!

Of course, the main issue with filling out missing skills in professions, is that Engineer is only missing 1 Elite skill, while every other class is missing 2 because of Engineer being wierd and having 5 utility skills in only 4 skill types (As opposed to the standard 4 utility skills in 5 skill types)

Though, it would be possible for them to simply get an untyped Elite skill that ends up being something generically "Engineer-y" that isn't something that would fit into one of their existing skill types (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret). Possibly also get an untyped Heal skill too so it feels better when other classes end up getting extra ones.

> @"Taril.8619" said:

> Of course, the main issue with filling out missing skills in professions, is that Engineer is only missing 1 Elite skill, while every other class is missing 2 because of Engineer being wierd and having 5 utility skills in only 4 skill types (As opposed to the standard 4 utility skills in 5 skill types)

>

> Though, it would be possible for them to simply get an untyped Elite skill that ends up being something generically "Engineer-y" that isn't something that would fit into one of their existing skill types (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret). Possibly also get an untyped Heal skill too so it feels better when other classes end up getting extra ones.

Mortar kit is kind of in a strange spot. It used to not really fit into any category at all, because the attacks it provided used to not be considered explosions and it wasn't really a kit. It was that one deployable siege weapon. Now it's two of the five spell categories (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret/Explosives). Explosive spells are pretty much a category at this point in time, they just don't list them in pretty yellow text. If I had to give the engineer any elite, it would definitely be the gadget category, but if I had to give two I would make the second spell something that doesn't fit into any category.

The heal spell could be a healing bomb.

> @"Quench.7091" said:

> > @"Taril.8619" said:

> > Of course, the main issue with filling out missing skills in professions, is that Engineer is only missing 1 Elite skill, while every other class is missing 2 because of Engineer being wierd and having 5 utility skills in only 4 skill types (As opposed to the standard 4 utility skills in 5 skill types)

> >

> > Though, it would be possible for them to simply get an untyped Elite skill that ends up being something generically "Engineer-y" that isn't something that would fit into one of their existing skill types (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret). Possibly also get an untyped Heal skill too so it feels better when other classes end up getting extra ones.

>

> Mortar kit is kind of in a strange spot. It used to not really fit into any category at all, because the attacks it provided used to not be considered explosions and it wasn't really a kit. It was that one deployable siege weapon. Now it's two of the five spell categories (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret/Explosives). Explosive spells are pretty much a category at this point in time, they just don't list them in pretty yellow text. If I had to give the engineer any elite, it would definitely be the gadget category, but if I had to give two I would make the second spell something that doesn't fit into any category.

>

> The heal spell could be a healing bomb.

> @"Quench.7091" said:

> > @"Taril.8619" said:

> > Of course, the main issue with filling out missing skills in professions, is that Engineer is only missing 1 Elite skill, while every other class is missing 2 because of Engineer being wierd and having 5 utility skills in only 4 skill types (As opposed to the standard 4 utility skills in 5 skill types)

> >

> > Though, it would be possible for them to simply get an untyped Elite skill that ends up being something generically "Engineer-y" that isn't something that would fit into one of their existing skill types (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret). Possibly also get an untyped Heal skill too so it feels better when other classes end up getting extra ones.

>

> Mortar kit is kind of in a strange spot. It used to not really fit into any category at all, because the attacks it provided used to not be considered explosions and it wasn't really a kit. It was that one deployable siege weapon. Now it's two of the five spell categories (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret/Explosives). Explosive spells are pretty much a category at this point in time, they just don't list them in pretty yellow text. If I had to give the engineer any elite, it would definitely be the gadget category, but if I had to give two I would make the second spell something that doesn't fit into any category.

>

> The heal spell could be a healing bomb.

I'm not sure about this, currently the healing skill is an Elixer that's used to apply Might, similar to Elixer Gun's #5.

@ Thread

I agree with everything, and I've suggested this many times as well. The Core specs all need Quality of Life sweeps done over them instead of juts nerfing the Elite specs to make them more comparable to Core. That's the real problem..

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > @"Quench.7091" said:

> > > @"Taril.8619" said:

> > > Of course, the main issue with filling out missing skills in professions, is that Engineer is only missing 1 Elite skill, while every other class is missing 2 because of Engineer being wierd and having 5 utility skills in only 4 skill types (As opposed to the standard 4 utility skills in 5 skill types)

> > >

> > > Though, it would be possible for them to simply get an untyped Elite skill that ends up being something generically "Engineer-y" that isn't something that would fit into one of their existing skill types (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret). Possibly also get an untyped Heal skill too so it feels better when other classes end up getting extra ones.

> >

> > Mortar kit is kind of in a strange spot. It used to not really fit into any category at all, because the attacks it provided used to not be considered explosions and it wasn't really a kit. It was that one deployable siege weapon. Now it's two of the five spell categories (Elixir/Kit/Gadget/Turret/Explosives). Explosive spells are pretty much a category at this point in time, they just don't list them in pretty yellow text. If I had to give the engineer any elite, it would definitely be the gadget category, but if I had to give two I would make the second spell something that doesn't fit into any category.

> >

> > The heal spell could be a healing bomb.

>

> I'm not sure about this, currently the healing skill is an Elixer that's used to apply Might, similar to Elixer Gun's #5.

>

True, it can be used to apply HGH might; just like Acid Bomb, Super Elixir, and Healing Mist. I guess that would make it suited for three categories. Although, I still consider Elixir X the best themed elixir category elite.