"Just Reroll."

Hakuga.7158

> @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > @Substatic.6958 said:

> > How is being one of the weakest spec for dps and support fine? What in the world MMOs did you play were this can be a thing?

>

> First of all, Scourge was never meant to be the best dps as its a support spec so it was overperfoming you cant balance a class when it is hinged on bugs, so its only right to fix that bug before you balance so you can see where it goes, but hey, i remember all the scourges crying when Anet nerfed the spec a day before PoF release and was still OP when released, so its clear that necros just think if your not #1 your useless.

omg i love where scourge is going, i got sick of druid sup being meta

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Alwayshappy.2549 said:

> > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > People are complaining about the bug fixes thinking they deserve what scourge was?

> >

> > kitten!!

> >

> > Scourge is still top tier and to complain about this is just being spoiled. Necro has been strong & awesome for years. Stop complaining

>

> This so much. It's still the most OP class ingame imo, so if you can't even win or do damage in PvE it says more about the player playing it, than anything else. My grandma could faceroll with scourge, so stop playing the victim guys, it just proves and proves some players shouldn't play this game to begin with.

I thought you were trolling, now I know you have some kind of cognitive impairment.

Do you actually believe that necromancers are SOOOOO Op in pve that they are excluded from raid just because it would make the content trivial???

Well, that's not how things work around here.

When a class is so OP and makes content easy to play, people exploits the shit out of it. We would have 10 reapers raid meta (or a 5 reapers fractal 40)... and surprise, surprise, we don't.

It's the entire oposite, necromancers as a whole are EXCLUDED from raid content by the community. That's not necros fault, not player base fault. It's ANET's fault for not being capable of balance their fucking game.

I expected> @czerwoni.9563 said:

> > @Substatic.6958 said:

> > > @Warcry.1596 said don't have trouble finding groups of any kind.

> >

> > Do you have raid logs after nerf?

>

> my guild still asks for necro in raids, metasheep are slowly migrating

Do you have post nerf logs of how these necros perform?

I'm not mad about the Scourge changes. I'm mad about the August 8 shroud / life force nerfs. I'm forever angry because of those changes and that was the moment when I switched to Engi main. I want my Power Reaper back with 7sec cd on F1 and an extra -25% LF decay! I don't give a kitten about Scourge.

I'm not rerolling because I already have other characters, but the enjoyment derived from the class has one down that's for sure. My second favorite is a FB. I love the heavy armor looks compared to the icky ball room dresses light armor has, but it's squishy compared to the necro and I prefer the headcannon of holo monsters following my techie asura.

As someone else said, they can buy , pick a class because they enjoy the mechanics, play the game, then come out of it happy with the experience. Or they can buy an MMO, pick a class because they like the mechanics/theme, then have a dev randomly approach and decide to change, nerf, remove, add, and the class they were enjoying is gone. Now what? Pick another? Start over? Myeah.

To say no one noticed this bug in all the time of the beta is sad. Sad. Sad. Really sad. Pathetic even? Perhaps not, but at least sad. It has to come out as it is to suddenly have a dev go _'Oooooooooh wait, this isn't good, lol!'._

Unfortunately this is not just GW2. One of the last patches when I was still playing WoW introduced new skills. A week later one of them for the Hunters was nerfed in FIFTY PERCENT! Not five, not ten. Not even fifteen. But fifty. Because apparently it was too strong when combined with a different skill and with one of the legendaries. Did no one test this? How did it leave the spreadsheets and come to the testing stage, then the game, and no one noticed? ...because there was no testing, maybe?

Were I a bit meaner and I'd say these 'bugs' were actually know, devs aware of, buuuuut allowed to sliiiiiiide so that new players or old players would be oooooh, so nice, so strong! Must play! Of course once the honeymoon is over it's back to business.

I don't expect common sense such as tweaks to increase power to come along with a bug fix that is a huge fix.

> @Kanto.1659 said:

> To say no one noticed this bug in all the time of the beta is sad. Sad. Sad. Really sad. Pathetic even? Perhaps not, but at least sad. It has to come out as it is to suddenly have a dev go _'Oooooooooh wait, this isn't good, lol!'._

It's not like they didn't see it, they showcase it when they show the scourge before PoF release. They put a shade in a pack of dummy and litterally burn them to death with happy smile on their faces. They chose to be blind about it.

> @Mea.5491 said:

> I'm not mad about the Scourge changes. I'm mad about the August 8 shroud / life force nerfs. I'm forever angry because of those changes and that was the moment when I switched to Engi main. I want my Power Reaper back with 7sec cd on F1 and an extra -25% LF decay! I don't give a kitten about Scourge.

It was free nerf along with a change to signet which was horribly bad design. Curiously I'm angrier about the fact that they chose to promote passive gameplay (with the change on SoS) than the fact that they directly and arbitrarily nerfed the shroud uptime. For me, it would have been ok to change the effect granted on use from the trait so that it doesn't step on the toes of the scourge but no, they chose to throw us stats point to reward us if we don't use the active... Their choices of developpement for the necromancer are all incredibly toxic. SoS becoming an incensitive to play passively is one thing, but corrupting boon becoming our "bread and butter" instead of staying a tactical move isn't better at all.

> @Mea.5491 said:

> I'm not mad about the Scourge changes. I'm mad about the August 8 shroud / life force nerfs. I'm forever angry because of those changes and that was the moment when I switched to Engi main. I want my Power Reaper back with 7sec cd on F1 and an extra -25% LF decay! I don't give a kitten about Scourge.

And the icing on the cake of those nerfs is the "buffing" of reapers onslaught right after to promote camping shroud for damage after having nerfed shroud uptime. It's like someone in another thread said, there's teams of people doing these changes and are not communicating with each other about what they are doing.