Guild Defender/Archmage full armors or potentially tabard system introduced

Hey dear Devs,

I am writing to you because I would like to request that the currently unavailable guild armor sets be made available once again, either via ingame gold or gems, any way really you see fit.

I am currently doing a llllliiiitle bit of roleplay as to make the game more enjoyable, and the current ways the guild logo can be displayed is a bit behind. I can get the guild defender chestpiece, but for it to look good, I would need the trousers or a tabard to the lenght from shoulders to knees., right now there is only the chestpiece i can get, and the legs are banded, which is a mismatch. Could you please fix this somehow?, I am guessing the easy way would be to introduce the guild armors to the guild initiative armorer for guild comms, I can see that designing and implementing an entire new tabard system as a wearable item would be a bit of an effort, so feel free to build on whatever useful thing you can find above. As I am a regular wvw player as well, I would love a way to be able to show up my guild emblem in a cool way during raids.

Anyway, thanks for reading,

Stay safe

Bjorn