What Now?

Korrel.2174

So, I've been playing the game for almost a year now and I spent most of that time playing power reaper. A few weeks ago I changed all my gear to vipers and started playing condi scourge and I really enjoyed the way that everything was just melting in pve, but now the build feels weak and I'm wondering whether to change my gear back to beserkers for power reaper or whether to try condi reaper.

What's the best option for pve and fractals til they sort scourge out?

Same here, i deleted my mesmer cuz i really really don't like mirage or chrono and make space for other char, weaver power is just too squishy, condi weaver is just so weak, i have so much fun with scourge and so happy by the time i heard we finally got into meta. Crafted a whole viper set > the sledgehammer came.

Well i think i'll wait it out until the next balance update, btw how long until the next balance patch ?, ANET said they want to see how is scourge in raid now they have their answer. I'm just speechlesss.

> @Korrel.2174 said:

> I've been looking at some condi reaper builds on the forum and there seem to be a few out there, some use shouts while others use blood is power and epidemic, so I was wondering if there is a guide to playing condi reaper anywhere?

Curses: 3; 1; 3 (Parasitic Contagion if you are struggling)

Soul Reaping: 3; 2 ;3

Reaper: 2; 3; 2 (Chilling Victory when solo)

Full Viper Gear, Sc/D and GS, Berserker or Trapper/Nightmare Runes, Malice and Geomancy Sigils

Bloodfiend; Suffer, BiP, Epidemic, Plaguelands.

Basic Gameplay is Ice Field + Spin in Shroud, Nightfall and Grasping Darkness on GS, then Scepter/Dagger with Plaguelands (on bosses) + BiP into Deathly Swarm, then just use Coolddowns and swap back onto GS when available, directly into Shroud for Dhuumfire until Ice + Spin is up, rinse and repeat.

Use Suffer on CD, Epi when appropriate.

> @Asum.4960 said:

> > @Korrel.2174 said:

> > I've been looking at some condi reaper builds on the forum and there seem to be a few out there, some use shouts while others use blood is power and epidemic, so I was wondering if there is a guide to playing condi reaper anywhere?

>

> Curses: 3; 1; 3 (Parasitic Contagion if you are struggling)

> Soul Reaping: 3; 2 ;3

> Reaper: 2; 3; 2 (Chilling Victory when solo)

>

> Full Viper Gear, Sc/D and GS, Berserker or Trapper/Nightmare Runes, Malice and Geomancy Sigils

>

> Bloodfiend; Suffer, BiP, Epidemic, Plaguelands.

>

> Basic Gameplay is Ice Field + Spin in Shroud, Nightfall and Grasping Darkness on GS, then Scepter/Dagger with Plaguelands (on bosses) + BiP into Deathly Swarm, then just use Coolddowns and swap back onto GS when available, directly into Shroud for Dhuumfire until Ice + Spin is up, rinse and repeat.

> Use Suffer on CD, Epi when appropriate.

Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I was looking for :)