Cannot login since last maintenance.

Hello,

Since 3-4 hours ago I cannot log into the game anymore. It accepts the username and password, window disappears and the familiar flicker happens when it's about to swap to the ingame window. But instead of loading, it crashes. Now at reset the client downloaded more data, but the crash is still happening. Is it only by me? Anyone else experienced this issue?

Thank you in advance for your input and have a great day!

I'm having the same problem, and I did repair files from the client thing, and it's still doing it. I found an old thread about crashing like this (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Press-Play-on-launcher-and-game-crashes), and it might be an overlay issue with GeForce, but I'm not positive yet. I know I had something update, but I'm not sure if it was something with my Razer application or GeForce since it was one of those clandestine updates. XD *sigh* Was going to do home instance with my lovie.

> @"SimoonGryphon.3561" said:

> After some fiddling around, I though, oh hey, I should update arcdps. Do you have that? Cuz I updated it and was able to get to the character select screen.

Same, updating arcdps let me in where as it was just going away after logging in.