Festival of the Four Winds. Please add new vendor.

With the festival approaching I would like to make a request for a LUCK vendor to trade with. Since I capped my magic find I'm accumulating stacks of luck. Those luck (points?) represent time played and should offer some value to us veterans as much as they offer incentive to people still working toward the cap. I'm suggesting a vendor that trades stacks of 500 point lucks for w/e is deemed appropriate.

I think lurnar's new year vendors are specifically added to add a new usage for essences of luck. Adding them to another festival would destroy the uniqueness maybe? But its just my opinion. Maybe alot of other players have the same issue as you and adding a vendor would solve it for ya

You could stop salvaging your blue and green unidentified gear once you're maxed and just sell them on the Trading Post, they're already priced accordingly to their average returns, just like any item that has a supply and demand cycle.

Salvaging Rares doesn't give Luck or much of it, that I've noticed. Only if you need Crystalline Dust from Globs.

Save any unavoidable Luck draws for Lunar New Year.