Holosmith - forge skills should be ONLY sword related...

maciora.9542

> @draxynnic.3719 said:

> > @starlinvf.1358 said:

> >

> > Both Photon forge and Sword pair extremely well with Shield in high pressure scenarios, as it can be used before entering PF to counter opening attacks, after dropping out of PF to cover for its lack of defenses, and supplementing the sword's lack of defense options. Pistol doesn't make sense with sword, since off-hand its a condi weapon, and you'd be better off running P/P for condi builds.

>

> Eh... a close-range Blowtorch is still a significant chunk of damage even with Berserker gear, I think. Obviously it rewards condition stats more, but if what you're looking for is pure damage, I think a blowtorch to the enemy's face every so often is a DPS boost even for power builds.

To run Sword+Pistol in a power setup, you're better off running Rifle.

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > @draxynnic.3719 said:

> > > @starlinvf.1358 said:

> > >

> > > Both Photon forge and Sword pair extremely well with Shield in high pressure scenarios, as it can be used before entering PF to counter opening attacks, after dropping out of PF to cover for its lack of defenses, and supplementing the sword's lack of defense options. Pistol doesn't make sense with sword, since off-hand its a condi weapon, and you'd be better off running P/P for condi builds.

> >

> > Eh... a close-range Blowtorch is still a significant chunk of damage even with Berserker gear, I think. Obviously it rewards condition stats more, but if what you're looking for is pure damage, I think a blowtorch to the enemy's face every so often is a DPS boost even for power builds.

>

> To run Sword+Pistol in a power setup, you're better off running Rifle.

At least until Tuesday...

Hopefully...

:(

> @Adamantium.3682 said:

> > @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > > @draxynnic.3719 said:

> > > > @starlinvf.1358 said:

> > > >

> > > > Both Photon forge and Sword pair extremely well with Shield in high pressure scenarios, as it can be used before entering PF to counter opening attacks, after dropping out of PF to cover for its lack of defenses, and supplementing the sword's lack of defense options. Pistol doesn't make sense with sword, since off-hand its a condi weapon, and you'd be better off running P/P for condi builds.

> > >

> > > Eh... a close-range Blowtorch is still a significant chunk of damage even with Berserker gear, I think. Obviously it rewards condition stats more, but if what you're looking for is pure damage, I think a blowtorch to the enemy's face every so often is a DPS boost even for power builds.

> >

> > To run Sword+Pistol in a power setup, you're better off running Rifle.

>

> At least until Tuesday...

>

> Hopefully...

>

> :(

Honestly, I wouldn't expect much from Novemeber 7th... If anything , I expect Holo Leap to have it's damage reduced because people been crying about it critting too high in a 2s cd.

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > @Adamantium.3682 said:

> > > @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > > > @draxynnic.3719 said:

> > > > > @starlinvf.1358 said:

> > > > >

> > > > > Both Photon forge and Sword pair extremely well with Shield in high pressure scenarios, as it can be used before entering PF to counter opening attacks, after dropping out of PF to cover for its lack of defenses, and supplementing the sword's lack of defense options. Pistol doesn't make sense with sword, since off-hand its a condi weapon, and you'd be better off running P/P for condi builds.

> > > >

> > > > Eh... a close-range Blowtorch is still a significant chunk of damage even with Berserker gear, I think. Obviously it rewards condition stats more, but if what you're looking for is pure damage, I think a blowtorch to the enemy's face every so often is a DPS boost even for power builds.

> > >

> > > To run Sword+Pistol in a power setup, you're better off running Rifle.

> >

> > At least until Tuesday...

> >

> > Hopefully...

> >

> > :(

>

> Honestly, I wouldn't expect much from Novemeber 7th... If anything , I expect Holo Leap to have it's damage reduced because people been crying about it critting too high in a 2s cd.

HAHAHAHAHA true.