The end game PvE content in this game is absolutely fantastic.

Zeeg.8764

Hey!

So I started playing GW2 during the Alpha but I did not play on release because I got burnt out of it. I started playing again about 2 months ago and I have to say I find the PvE content to be really great.

I love fractals. Short dungeons that can become challenging in T4 and especially in CM. I currently am running T4 on a daily basis and I am having a blast. The only thing I would change is remove Aquatic Ruins because it's really underwhelming and I find it just time consuming than anything else. Overall a fantastic system!

Raids are great. Only one difficulty level - with the option for challenge mode - and not 4 different like on some other game. You don't need an endless grind of gear that will be made completely pointless by the next major update. It is only 10 people which makes raid management a breeze. You don't even have to worry about the dire extreme need for a tank on every single fight. Many classes can do it and it's not even that much of a requirement! Even better: Raids give a currency that can be used to buy what you like. That's so cool. No need to pray to RNGesus before every boss kill. My only complaint would be to make kill proofs drop the exact same number every time. It's a little unfair to kill 5 times a boss and have a total of 5 KP because you are unlucky while someone else will kill it once and get 5 KP. It makes raids difficult to get in for new players and can discourage them from jumping in.

I haven't tried Strike Missions yet but the concept looks really cool.

I just wanted to make a post of appreciation of how great the way end game PvE content works in this game. I sincerely hope ArenaNet keeps up the good work and release more fractals and raids in the future! :)