Katanas (clickbait) already exist in the game, why aren't they made available?

![](https://i.imgur.com/xA2HJYs.jpg "")

Ok, so technically they're not Katanas, let's not get into that... I told you it was clickbait.

I'm just putting this out there again because they're still not for purchase/collection and I've asked once a year since 2015.

They are from HoT, wielded by Quetzal Tengu enemies.

It could be a Cantha Weaponsmith package from the gem store and include these, plus Belinda's Greatsword. Come on, its money just waiting to be made!

In-game item links;

Dagger [&AgFcDgEAAA==]

1h Sword [&AgGADQEAAA==]

Plus, Belinda's for those that haven't seen it: [&CtIVAAA=]

Thanks in advance ;)

> @"Astyrah.4015" said:

> if im not mistaken this is more like a wakizashi, basically a backup sword (think sidearm/pistol of the modern day soldier)

> @"The Fear.3865" said:

> > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > Ok, so technically they're not Katanas, let's not get into that... I told you it was clickbait.

>

> Meh

Did I not say "Let's not get into that"? :lol:

> @"Astyrah.4015" said:

> would love to see it available ingame (hopefully via collections) or maybe we could get something similar in the upcoming expansion

A Tengu related collection would be great, but I'd be perfectly willing to fork out for them too.

> @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> Did I not say "Let's not get into that"? :lol:

>

> A Tengu related collection would be great, but I'd be perfectly willing to fork out for them too.

i know i know! lol but yeah something like that would be nice.

[ actually there's a lot of un-obtainable content like other weapons and armour only npcs have been able to use that Anet could recycle (maybe just a simple retexture since the assets are already there) and then made available via collections ]