Tiny boats in Labyrinth Cliffs in honor of those that died from SARS-CoV-2 Japanese style.

I am reffering to something off the top of my head. You know how on Guild Wars 2's Facebook page the announcement for Festival of The Four Winds being released there is an ingame screenshot (by my standards is considered artwork) has taken a photo of a bunch of tiny little boats in the water. Well that got me thinking about how in japanese culture they light lanterns for lost loved ones. How about a herd of tiny glowing boats floating on the big water space at the south end of the four winds map? The idea comes from the fact that (I am certain of this) many people in the GW community have lost or have gone through this stupid SARS-2 (Coronavirus) and would deeply appreciate that...You guys already have the models (just take those boaties' 3d model and spam them on the water surface no biggie)

I had another idea... (hopefully Anet haven't thought about that one yet for the future). We have a skyscale, right...which is basically a dragon... Sooo a mount skin for him turning him into a DRAGONFLY!!! The animation for the wings can be taken from the hummingbird skimmer skin and tweaked a bit... It should've been done for The Four Winds festival, but perhaps nobody thought about it? OOR it's already been figured out and in design development for the upcoming expansion?

Please help me out here, as I'd like the devs to see it. It's just that I feel like I'll get washed away from other comments, if I do that on their social medias. Also, I wouldn't mind taking a screenshot with my main near the boaties, honoring them, and sending it to you guys somewhere so it can be posted. Definitely can become an attraction and would make half the south map of four winds japanese-y...Adding to the japanese-y expansion, that is the next one :).

Boaties idea **GOAT!!!**

**Stay safe and care!!**