Skimmer quest bug / feature / event-gate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Asum.4960" said:

> If the game gets a flood of new players with the Steam release, it's going to be a nightmare of bugged and stalled events for all those new players and I doubt they will ever make it to the expansions or proper fun and engaging content like Fractals and Raids, considering how poor the core game experience is at this point.

Before the steam release they MUST fix at least all the events that something else depends upon. And they MUST fix the insane lag spike issues so many people experience in LW4 maps and WvW, or it will become a disaster. People on steam will just review bomb the game into the ground.

It really scares me that it's only 3 more months (at best) to go.

I would really love some sort of confirmation that you are working on the lions arch race bug. I have been drooling over this new mastery since it was first announced and my patience is being sorely tested! I have tried about 50 times to complete this on my guardian with no luck, trying so many variations including a mesmer for ports. PRETTY PLEASE acknowledge and/or fix!!

* I purchased the skimmer skin, but received no instructions. I got the skin via a gem store mail, the sort that disappears once you take the item. No other instructions followed. I finally had to look it up, and a guide said there should be a mail sending you to the skimmer trainer. I decided to just go there and see if I could speak with her. Upon waypointing into the area, the mail with instructions was delivered. So, first bug. How is one to have any idea what to do if they don't at least get the first clue.

* The rest of the collection was not a problem for me, I guess I got lucky.

* The final race: The adventure window keeps popping up as soon as I start to move, requiring me to spend time hitting ESC to get it to close. Thankfully that doesn't quit the race.

* I can't dive, and I'm not moving fast enough to complete it at the silver level as a swimmer for the underwater parts.

* The adventure does not list in the "Objectives" area, so I can't easily reset the event to try again.

These bugs have been reported via the bug system, but just adding a voice here.