More option to Build/Equipment Templates

tim.4596

More and always more on Build/Equipment Tempaltes, I know but there are several things which are problematics, I'll list them below:

* Would it be possible that when you delete a character with build template you get them back somehow ? Cause right now if I delete a character I just loose the template I bought.

* Build storage should be free imo and just be given as community rewards, or for playing the game etc.... I don't know the numbers, but I don't really know anyone who buy build storage.

* Would it be possible to have an extra window just for equipment/build template as a list (which could be toggled as an option, and maybe both could be toggeled together ?) ? Cause having to click to equipment etc.... is just not practicle. Not even talking about the mouse over to read the name of the equipment/build template . That way maybe we could have more than 6 builds ?

To give an example regarding how 6 Equipment/Builds are problematic: my mesmer is my main, and I kinda want to play that character in all game modes / as often as possible. I do raids, open world, PvP/WvW from time to time. At the moment my equipment template is as follow 1. Power Chrono; 2. Boon Chrono; 3. Condi Boon Chrono; 4 Mirage; 5. Condi Chrono; 6. Core Mesmer (WvW)

-I'm using my first template for both Power / stm Chrono, but it still requires me to make little changes like concentration sigil etc... that's actually okay, and not too time consuming.

-2nd template however is boon chrono, and as boon chrono I constantly have to change from tanking gear to non-tank gear and toughness varies a lot depending on which raid encounter we are doing. In the event that I'm doing a full clear this can cause a lot of downtime just to change builds. Ideally I'd have 3 different template just for boon chrono a) Diviner Chrono 1005 toughness b) Commander 1633 toughness c) Minstrel for heavy encounter 2,000+ toughnes.

-3rd template condi boon chrono; Is pretty much the same thing as boon chrono, I too often have to change from Viper to Trailblazer stats, and from leadership runes to Perplexity etc....

-4th is mirage so pretty straight forward.

-5th condi chrono is fine too.

-6th Now I'm running out of equipment template cause Ideally I'd have Condi or Power template depending on which class I'm fighting in WvW. And I'm not really a PvP player so I don't have that many builds/equipment variation but I'm sure I could.

I also have an open world build with staff, which is really nice to play, but it doesn't fit, so 90% of the time I don't bother swapping to it. It's mostly taking the boon chrono build with pack runes and swapping 1 wep set to staff and changing traits to chaos/illusion. But since I'm usually on random toughness gear from tanking, I'm not always willing to swap every single stat. So I just make small adjustment to my pchrono build.

I'm sure this has been discussed 1,000x but since Cantha expansion is on its way, if some "extensive" thoughts could be given to equipment/build templates, with the implementation of the Armory it would be really nice.