Labyrinthine Horror Abuse

Ravij.9856

> @Ardid.7203 said:

> I think Steve breaking havoc is actually part of the challenge for the race. Working as intended, IMHO.

Running into Steve when you are moving on a mount is intended, in fact it was even talked about on guild chat. I doubt anyone thought of him setting up shop in the small area where racers have to be to avoid disqualification.

> @Shaaba.5672 said:

> Steve is doing what Steve does ... ruin everything. I love Steve.

>

> But seriously, the Horror is what makes the map fun for me. He's always a pain in the backside and most often completely inconvenient. What's the fun of a haunted house without the jump scare? Steve is the jump scare. If people are intentionally griefing with it, well, that's what Steve is there for. Can't get too worked up about this, even when it has happened to me.

>

> Now that I'm thinking of it, I sincerely hope that those who are intentionally griefing are players that don't have mounts. Evening the playing field, so to speak.

I wish Steve was let loose on Lions Arch every 30 minutes in random places. I would LOVE to see him spawn right in the midst of a group doing Mad King Says. :p