[Suggestion] No Fly Zone - Guild Hall Decoration

Coopziana.1802

Hi All,

So, while building a Jumping Puzzle in on of my Guild Halls. I realised that being able to mount up basically nullifies the excitment of actually running the JP as intended. I did come up with the idea of Making it a "Jumping Riddle" in which you can just skip the whole thing with a mount, but you will not find the clues to the riddle (which are monument decorations with clues written on them) and therefore won't be able to answer the riddle at the end. But anyway, I have been waiting in the hope that Arenanet will release a decoration that has an AoE which forces a player off thir mount, much like in open world around Jumping Puzzles. You know that little Debuff you get, yeah that! There could be one made for gliding as well.

So that's pretty much the suggestion. I'd just like to have the option to make a Jumping puzzle where Players actually have to do it without using a mount and perhaps at parts, no gliding.

What do you guys think?

Some Other Suggestions By Myself: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/60132/suggestion-a-living-guild-hall

> @"Bunter.3795" said:

> So let me get this straight, it's a guild hall decoration so only guild members or their invitees are in the puzzle and yet you don't trust them enough to tell them not to use mounts and they follow it? Seems like you need new guild members rather than a new decoration.

... I just..... There are no words.

> @"Bunter.3795" said:

> So let me get this straight, it's a guild hall decoration so only guild members or their invitees are in the puzzle and yet you don't trust them enough to tell them not to use mounts and they follow it? Seems like you need new guild members rather than a new decoration.

does me telling you to jump of a bridge make you jump the bridge??? probably not cuz everyone does what he wants themselve XD. guildhalls and jumping puzzles (even those in guildhalls build by members) were alrdy there before mounts came... so an lil update with 1 or 2 specific items to make all stuff more challenging would not hurt to request ;D