[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Nooch.9085

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Dean.3056" said:

> > @"Zorael.9184" said:

> > Hello! A newbie to GW2 here - I'd be really interested to join your guild - my rl job doesn't allow me to play that much, but when I can, I'd love to be part of a casual, social community!

>

> > @"INFAMOUS.9521" said:

> > Hey! I'm looking to get more into raiding. Hope I can join the training runs!

>

> Invites sent.> @"Myuhhhh.4178" said:

> > Hey! I'm a level 80 elementalist, relatively new to GW2, been doing mostly story stuff, but am now starting on dungeons, PVP and WVW, would love to learn more and become a member! Can I ask what server you guys are generally on?

>

>

> The guild is not PvP or WvW oriented. We do have PvP / WvW mentors that people can rely on for asking question or some players that do that content regularly but the focus of the guild is casual meaning it is for everyone and there is a shoulder to lean on for help / training and small groups of semi / hardcore content.

That sounds great! One of the things I find a bit hard with GW2 is a lot of people seem very serious and I worry about just playing for fun and not being as good/experienced so a more casual vibe would be wonderful.

Hello,

I tried reaching out in game, but you may have missed my /w so trying here.

I am a fairly new player so by no means experienced. I play Necromancer at lvl 80, but currently also leveling an Alacrity Renegade to have an option that is more useful to groups in general.

It would be great to be part of an english speaking community to learn and train with, if you will have me.

Kind greetings,

Yosh

Got excited while reading this post.

I'm a returning player, did the solo/storyline and stopped there. Now I got some free time on my hands and got back into the game, but this time I'd like to explore the co-op side of the game. I've started gearing up for fractals and after reading through the comments, I think I'd fit in quite nicely.

Best regards,

Razza

> @"Razza.1974" said:

> Got excited while reading this post.

>

> I'm a returning player, did the solo/storyline and stopped there. Now I got some free time on my hands and got back into the game, but this time I'd like to explore the co-op side of the game. I've started gearing up for fractals and after reading through the comments, I think I'd fit in quite nicely.

>

> Best regards,

> Razza

Sent an invite, hopefully you'll stick around ;)

Hello! I'm a returning F2P player and I just recently updated my account. I have run quite a good amount of dungeons and fractals back in 2015 but forgot a lot about them today. Now that I'm back I want to reinvest some more casual time in this amazing game with a friendly casual guild. I can be fully available for the next 2 weeks then starting from 17h GMT afterwards. Looking forward to joining you.

Hi, returning player after 6/7yrs on the bench... looks like my old Guild has been abandoned for a similar amount of time.

If you'll have me, I'm UK based and looking for a casual PvE Guild to hang out with and join in raids/events as and when (mostly weekday evenings). I currently have a L80 Necro and L33 Rev, both the expansions and Discord, but have hardly used it as old 'krewe' used Teamspeak back in the day, so may need a quick educational.

Cheers

> @"jazzdevil.5719" said:

> Hi, returning player after 6/7yrs on the bench... looks like my old Guild has been abandoned for a similar amount of time.

>

> If you'll have me, I'm UK based and looking for a casual PvE Guild to hang out with and join in raids/events as and when (mostly weekday evenings). I currently have a L80 Necro and L33 Rev, both the expansions and Discord, but have hardly used it as old 'krewe' used Teamspeak back in the day, so may need a quick educational.

>

> Cheers

Sent an invite. I suggest joining discord since all our communication and guild activities and intercation mostly happen. Discord is very easy to use. Basically each server has X catagories and every catagory has Y channels.

> @"Priscilla X.8079" said:

> Hi there I am returning player with an 80lvl FB, been playing gw2 casually now and I have a friend who just hit lvl 80 and we start to try to gear up.

> We would like to join so that we can learn fractals and raids to dwell deeper in the game.

> Friends IGN: Brother Nature.8026

Invites sent. :)

Hi there, I got level 80 ranger and I have just started learning more about the end game so I have finally decided to try to join a guild though I have to admit that I have no experience in other games and I have never tried dungeons or anything basicaly because I was embarrassed... But I would love to learn! Thank you ;) (Aurora Glade)

> @"pluukie.5701" said:

> Hi, I'm a new player and I've been looking for a casual guild to have fun with and get into some end game content with and this guild seems rlly nice. I currently have a lvl 80 engineer and I'm already familiar with discord.

Invite sent :)