Fractal Rush Event reward issue

Rewards have been limited to people who use novelty tab.

If you don't own the chests from previous rush events you can use [sense of Community Trophies] to buy as many chests as you like.

If you do own them and they're in your novelty tab you can't. Is there any way you can fix this so we can buy and chest even if it is in novelty?

Some novelty items are fun to have readily usable plus some have benefits in not being added to novelty. For tonics it's just fun to have a mix of tonics in your shared inventory for really fast swaps. My friends and I do it a lot. Then with things like bobble-head and aviators box you can only put both down at the same time if they're not in novelty.

I think the issue is minor - since most people will be fine with having it just unlocked in the novelty tab. And if they made it possible to purchase them a 2nd time then I guess people would accidentally buy them again ... leading to more support requests. (Even though this could be fixed by just making an additional "do you really want to buy this even though you already have it unlocked" box before buying additionally to the already "unlocked" in the tooltip. Then ignoring all requests.)

Personally I think it is more convenient to have them not shown in the vendor tab. (Unless they include an option to already show/hide stuff you already own this is more convenient. Otherwise you'd have to check manually for every item by hovering over it with the mouse.)

> @"Luthan.5236" said:

> I think the issue is minor - since most people will be fine with having it just unlocked in the novelty tab.

It's a video game, most issues are realistically "minor". That being said I'm I respect that is your subjective opinion. For myself, my friends in the RP community, tonic aficionados and people who like fractals it is not a necessarily a minor issue as it effects the core element of the game, to have fun. :)

> @"Luthan.5236" said:

> And if they made it possible to purchase them a 2nd time

It already is possible for anyone who didn't do the original events or who didn't add them to novelty