Mad king Tower's end

Hello I don't know if this is a bug or not, most likely not, but I can't complete the mad king jumping puzzle. I got to the end 3 or 4 times. Jumped through the cracked window and it sends me to the beggining of the jp. I watched videos on youtube, I did the exact same thing but for some reason it doesn't teleport me to the treasure chamber.

Anyone else having the same problem, can I solve it anyway? Might it be because of ping? I'm not lagging however.

Finaly made it work. Thanks everyone for your support. Took a total f 10 completed jp to make it.

**THE SOLUTION IS TO CLIMB TO AN IMAGINARY STEP IN THE STAIRS (1 STEP AFTER THE END OF THE STAIRS ON THE RIGHT SIDE) AND WHEN THE LIGHTINING HITS THE GLASS AND BREAKS IT, JUMP TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE CLOCKTOWER. YES JUMP IN THAT DIRECTION EVEN IF YOU WILL HIT THE WALL AS THE CLOCKTOWER TURNS, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HIT OR NOT THE WINDOW**

> @holychampion.7386 said:

> Finaly made it work. Thanks everyone for your support. Took a total f 10 completed jp to make it.

>

> THE SOLUTION IS TO CLIMB TO AN IMAGINARY STEP IN THE STAIRS [...]

That's _not_ "the solution". The solution is to jump as soon as you see the clockface window coming around the corner, not wait for it to start bursting into pieces. That way you are guaranteed to make the jump and successfully land inside the tower.

Happened to me a while ago, missed four in a row despite landing perfectly in the hole. It's just bad desync; leave and rejoin the instance. You can tell if you have a bad/desynced instance by looking at the bits and pieces of the tower that spawn in during the ascent. If they're jittery or otherwise just kinda pop in, you're likely in a laggy/bad instance.

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> Interesting.

>

> I always stood on the left side of the stairs, and actually _on_ the last step. I always jumped right when the lightning struck, and I've made the jump every single time. I've never missed. Strange that other people are missing it.

That's exactly how I do it every time and never missed it. Perhaps it's an instance issue?

> @"Kal Spiro.9745" said:

> No idea what the issue is here but my advice is to count the walls. The Clock Tower is an Octagon, so there are seven walls before the window. Count the walls, when you get to eight, jump. The way will be clear by the time you reach the tower. It has never failed me.

There's definitely a bug that happens sometimes, the entrance desyncs. My friend recorded a video of it where he had to jump 2 walls late to make it work.