Add a GemStore skins filter for the Wardrobe Storage please!

Harold.6750

Hi Anet/everyone,

Just making this post to make a request/recommandation that I've wanted to see implemented for a long time, and which I seldom see suggested.

Please, please, please Anet, add a filter to the wardorbe storage in the bank, that would allow you to selectively display skins as belonging to the gem store/main game/ or both.

I have gotten to the point in the game where I've completed most content/objectives I have set for myself, and am starting to get very interested in the idea of completing certain sections of the wardrobe. However, that endeavour is seriously complicated by the fact that it is impossible to see clearly through the wardrobe storage without using the wiki. This is due to the absolutely enormous amount of GemStore skins in it. I have no issue with their number, or the fact that they are listed along with the other ones, but when one is attempting to get a clear idea of what skins are feasably obtainable, through in-game means, they completely muddle the waters. If such a filter were added, I think it would produce renewed interest within the community is collecting as many skins as one can have, infusing new enthusiasm into this game's well-deserved "Fashions Wars" title. This could also be tied to achievements or other sort of completionist content.

I know some things are often undeserving of the development time, and maybe this is one of them for reasons I mightn't understand. But at first glance, it seems like the addition of a simple tickable box to the wardrobe storage would require little development time and effort, and do wonders for the completionists in your community.

Hoping this suggestion eventually comes to fruition.