gw2 camera tool for film-making?

Does gw2 have a camera tool for film-making?

Something like saving camera movement and then replaying it while the player character does stuff, or detaching the camera from player, positioning it while controlling the player separately, etc.

If not, has arena net ever considered creating something like this? I Bet they have similar tools judging from their trailers. Would be nice if something of the sort would be available to the players too.

A while back there was a push for introducing filmmaking tools, This was during the time of [sammpo](

) and [myself](
). Out of that we were able to get the /talk emote, but it was not enough and too late (5 years late) and the desire for machinima creation for gw2 was waning and had already past.

There was a guy who did make a camera tool for gw2 at that exact time, his name is Karliky, and he's a really good guy who really had a drive to make the camera tool the gateway to creating gw2 machinima. Problem is that Anet came out and said that the tool could be considered a hack, and if you were caught using it you could get banned. The machinima community, myself included saw this as the coffin for machinima, and ever since there hasn't been much made for the game by independent creators.

Given that Anet is now making proper ingame cinematics and trailers, it would be nice to have access to those tools, but i doubt it will spark anything for the game, as the machinima community has moved on, to things like Fortnite, GTA5, Overwatch, FNAF, and the next thing will probably be Cyberpunk 2077.