BUG: Superior Rune of the Undead + Death's Carapace

iynk.9053

**Repro Steps:**

* Login with a Necromancer.

* Choose Blood Fiend, Bone Minions, Bone Fiend, Shadow Fiend, and Flesh Golem skills.

* Equip 6 Superior Runes of the Undead.

* Choose the Death Magic trait line, with Flesh of the Master.

* Summon all 6 minions, increasing Toughness by 240. (due to 12 stacks of Death's Carapace)

**Expected Behavior:**

* Condition Damage should increase by 16.8. (Per the tool tip on Superior Rune of the Undead, we should get +7% of 240.)

**Actual Behavior:**

* Condition Damage does not increase as Toughness increases.

Please fix this bug. Thank you!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Undead

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Death%27s_Carapace

• 1 month later...

No, this is not fixed yet. I just confirmed using the repro steps in the original post.

The bug might be isolated to just the Toughness gained from the Death Magic / Flesh of the Master Trait, because when I consumed a Plate of Spicy Herbed Chicken my Condition Damage increased as expected.

I didn't test with Banners, WvW bonuses or other things, but as mentioned it should work with ALL forms of Toughness increases.

> @"DaVid Darksoul.4985" said:

> That rune only increases off the base/ armor/weapon/trinkets toughness. Was always like that I believe.

As mentioned in the prior post, it also works with other forms of temporary Toughness increases such as food buffs.

This is 100% a bug that it doesn't work with Death's Carapace.

> @"iynk.9053" said:

> > @"DaVid Darksoul.4985" said:

> > That rune only increases off the base/ armor/weapon/trinkets toughness. Was always like that I believe.

>

> As mentioned in the prior post, it also works with other forms of temporary Toughness increases such as food buffs.

>

> This is 100% a bug that it doesn't work with Death's Carapace.

I raised the same point years ago with it not scaling to the extra toughness added when using minions. Was told it was intentional.. Why I was neverinformed.