A Suggestion For a "Full" Steel Warband Weapon Set

The steel warband weapons (such as the ash legion combat blade, steel warband flamesaw and the blood legion longshot) were truly, in my opinion, some of the most inspired skins I've come across in game and their aesthetic was just brilliant. the use of the blowtorches, worked metal and even the perforated steel detail on the guard of the flamesaw were **beautiful and unique** yet **understated**.Even the fact that each weapon had various colour ways was a bonus, that should hopefully return.

I believe that worked metal and rugged aesthetic would transfer well to other weapons such as the mace, axe, shield, hammer (A nice big one, my scrapper is begging!), dagger and maybe even a shorter more tactical skirmishing rifle and more. The aesthetic would not just gift us engineers some sorely needed thematically accurate skins but would also benefit everyone else.

I understand that there were only so few members of the original Steel warband that had unique weapons but I still feel like everyone could benefit off of the aesthetic. So this is a call for the creation of a "full" steel war band weapon set with skins for all the weapons that weren't included.

As much as I agree they're cool weapons, part of the idea was that they were the actual weapons of the Steel Warband, of which there were only 5 members, so only 5 weapons were made. Then again, who cares about the continuity of minor characters using weapons if it gets us more cool skins?

That whole worked metal and rugged aesthetic is specific to charr. All their cultural weapons have that aesthetic. If you like that, and didn't yet know (although i don't know how you could not), check out some charr cultural weapons, all of them have that aesthetic.

The Warband ones are just "more" of that.

You can buy them with karma i think:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Charr_cultural_weapons

> @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> That whole worked metal and rugged aesthetic is specific to charr. All their cultural weapons have that aesthetic. If you like that, and didn't yet know (although i don't know how you could not), check out some charr cultural weapons, all of them have that aesthetic.

> The Warband ones are just "more" of that.

>

> You can buy them with karma i think:

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Charr_cultural_weapons

Yes that’s true. I did know of these weapons and yes they do make use of the same aesthetic. But I should have gone further to say that the unique implementation of the aesthetic in the Warband set is just nicer and different than the steam set or other charr specific weapon sets imo.

> @"Yung Reezy.8479" said:

> > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > That whole worked metal and rugged aesthetic is specific to charr. All their cultural weapons have that aesthetic. If you like that, and didn't yet know (although i don't know how you could not), check out some charr cultural weapons, all of them have that aesthetic.

> > The Warband ones are just "more" of that.

> >

> > You can buy them with karma i think:

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Charr_cultural_weapons

>

> Yes that’s true. I did know of these weapons and yes they do make use of the same aesthetic. But I should have gone further to say that the unique implementation of the aesthetic in the Warband set is just nicer and different than the steam set or other charr specific weapon sets imo.

>

Well it is nicer, that's why they're unique and more expensive. :tongue: