Glyph of Alchemy crashing game

Kls.1230

I have found that after the last update when I use a gathering tool with the Glyph of Alchemy equipped the game client crashes ('connection to server 7:11:3:202:101') and when I login again the game has rolled back.

As soon as I remove the glyph, this issue no longer occurs.

I have tried this with various gathering tools, in various zones, as has a friend, to help confirmt hat this is the issue.

Please can this be investigated and rectified.

This is causing the rollback in the maps. Whenever I use my Glyph of Alchemy on a mithril node, the whole map crashes and everyone is getting rolled back. I've tested this 3 times with my friend to confirm. Each time I harvested a node with it, he also got dced and got ported back to the previous map we were on.

> @"JeffJeth.9518" said:

> For the love of the Pale Mother, DISABLE GLYPHS OF ALCHEMY AND CRUCIBLE!!!!

>

> Trolls are making the game unplayable.

Do you think it's trolls or people just like us unaware of the problem, most of whom realized it and just closed the game waiting for a fix.

Whoever really is buying a glyph to log out and log back in an endless number of times would be better defined as a retard, but I don't think that's the case here.

> @"Typhoon.8645" said:

>

> Do you think it's trolls or people just like us unaware of the problem, most of whom realized it and just closed the game waiting for a fix.

> Whoever really is buying a glyph to log out and log back in an endless number of times would be better defined as a kitten, but I don't think that's the case here.

Actually, looking at [sales numbers on GW2BLTC](https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/90664) you will see a trend-breaking number of 22 unopened units sold between first and second patch, a period of 8 hours. That's about the same number of units sold during the whole month of November. I would say there's a few trolls willing to spend 108g for an item that they know will be fixed within hours. Worrisome...

Edit: I do hope ArenaNet goes hard after all these trolls. A few idiots whom went map to map to spam the warrior trait. And nothing could be done by players other than report and block them. Arenanet devs, if you are reading, please add an option in 'report' for priority cases. Something that doesn't end up on an already endless stack of futile 'they stepped on my long toe" type of reports. Someting that instantly flags with GMs that are online at that moment.

The problem with the report option is that, when your game suddenly crashes, the report option is no longer available to you from the game interface. Instead of 1. relying on people in the forums to report and 2. hoping that players remember accurately the name of the character that did the activity (special characters and all), it would be nice if Anet could stop the ability of people to link skills/builds/etc in chat - as a temporary measure until this is fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

> @"mischaatje.6879" said:

> > @"Typhoon.8645" said:

> >

> > Do you think it's trolls or people just like us unaware of the problem, most of whom realized it and just closed the game waiting for a fix.

> > Whoever really is buying a glyph to log out and log back in an endless number of times would be better defined as a kitten, but I don't think that's the case here.

>

> Actually, looking at [sales numbers on GW2BLTC](https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/90664) you will see a trend-breaking number of 22 unopened units sold between first and second patch, a period of 8 hours. That's about the same number of units sold during the whole month of November. I would say there's a few trolls willing to spend 108g for an item that they know will be fixed within hours. Worrisome...

>

> Edit: I do hope ArenaNet goes hard after all these trolls. A few idiots whom went map to map to spam the warrior trait. And nothing could be done by players other than report and block them. Arenanet devs, if you are reading, please add an option in 'report' for priority cases. Something that doesn't end up on an already endless stack of futile 'they stepped on my long toe" type of reports. Someting that instantly flags with GMs that are online at that moment.

Guess they'll get back at this after they get rid of hack kiddies in the monthly automated tournament which will be soon™