Skritt ABUSE

It has come to light that certain high-level Tyrian officials in Anet condone the systemic and non-chalant abuse of Skritt!!

As someone who helped these poor lovable creatures in my personal story, it is hearbreaking to see such pedantry among the Human elite.

I am shocked and APPALED!

May Melandru forgive Her lost children.

> @dusanyu.4057 said:

> As a Asura only player wholly support skritt abuse.

> In fact i am going to go kill some now

The more skritt you lead to a violent end, the more skritt ghosts there are following you. And the more skritt ghosts there are, the smarter they get.

You're creating your own doom, here.

> @Palador.2170 said:

> > @dusanyu.4057 said:

> > As a Asura only player wholly support skritt abuse.

> > In fact i am going to go kill some now

>

> The more skritt you lead to a violent end, the more skritt ghosts there are following you. And the more skritt ghosts there are, the smarter they get.

>

> You're creating your own doom, here.

good thing i know where to find the Charr Ghostbusters

> @Tewii.5063 said:

> Reminder that you can dump dying/stranded skritt in lava at Ember Bay and hear their screams. This also takes away progress from the renown heart of that area. This is intentionally programmed in.

I did not know this was a thing! Now I know where to go when I am in a skritt punching mood

> @dusanyu.4057 said:

> As a Asura only player wholly support skritt abuse.

> In fact i am going to go kill some now

Excelsior.

You already said what I was going to post. I even let one quest fail on purpose watching from a ledge in safe distance to see what the Inquest does to the Skritt they are holding hostage.

For some reason, I really hate Skritt beside the little banter in the thread, together with Dredges. I often go into their caves and clear it up just for the sake of it. Skritt females also have a funny death as well that makes it worth twice. The first time I was not expecting "AaaAhh, bin tot!" ("I am dead.") and had to laugh hard.

Also, I have been thrown too many bottles at me by just walking by and the males have some hideous beard going on. No, no no nope, nada, nein, njet. Enough is enough. Glad I could help Shashoo instead. At least Quaggans won't give me lice.

I also had the honour of having the final blast with a full-malice stacked Death Judgmenet critical bullet hit on the Caffeined Skritt a couple of days ago. What a pleasure! :3

> @Palador.2170 said:

> > @dusanyu.4057 said:

> > As a Asura only player wholly support skritt abuse.

> > In fact i am going to go kill some now

>

> The more skritt you lead to a violent end, the more skritt ghosts there are following you. And the more skritt ghosts there are, the smarter they get.

>

> You're creating your own doom, here.

I actually don't think so. They are more "Busy. Busy standing around" or falling over for no reason, getting drunk, confused, sleepy for no reason mid-task. I highly believe their ghosts aren't any more clever. They are dumb. They die and leave a dumb corpse. That's it.

Dear OP,

I fully support your campaign to stop the abuse of the adorable ratpeople known as Skritt.

I would rather say we should start as soon as possible with the abuse of the villanous relatives of the skritt, the Asura. Not only are these creatures annoying, know it alls and all in all a pesky bunch of habitual offenders to as good as any other creature, they are responsible for the continual sealing of the dominion of the winds. I say send them back to the smurf village where they belong, or put them on display at market places to be pelted with apples and tomatoes by the children and elder citizens of the races they have done so much ill.

> @Torolan.5816 said:

> Dear OP,

>

> I fully support your campaign to stop the abuse of the adorable ratpeople known as Skritt.

>

> I would rather say we should start as soon as possible with the abuse of the villanous relatives of the skritt, the Asura. Not only are these creatures annoying, know it alls and all in all a pesky bunch of habitual offenders to as good as any other creature, they are responsible for the continual sealing of the dominion of the winds. I say send them back to the smurf village where they belong, or put them on display at market places to be pelted with apples and tomatoes by the children and elder citizens of the races they have done so much ill.

Remember this next time you need to rally at a waypoint. or visit Ebonhawke which would have fallen ages ago without the logistics provided by an Asura Gate. How long would have neen before the Charr turned their war machine to Kryta? One could argue guite easly infact that the Human invasive species still exists on Tyria due to Asura tech.

I main a norn, none of your points is of any concern to me. My trusted weapons clear my path, my boots are sturdy, the art of armor crafting is unaffected your puny tech gimmicks. Charr can´t be trusted as the ragtag legions of warbands they are, but at least they are not interested in suffering for it´s own sake.

I understand that the Asura need war and invasion and want to advance it as it´s the father of inventions. But if that is an argument in their favor is at least debatable.

> @Torolan.5816 said:

> I main a norn, none of your points is of any concern to me. My trusted weapons clear my path, my boots are sturdy, the art of armor crafting is unaffected your puny tech gimmicks. Charr can´t be trusted as the ragtag legions of warbands they are, but at least they are not interested in suffering for it´s own sake.

>

> I understand that the Asura need war and invasion and want to advance it as it´s the father of inventions. But if that is an argument in their favor is at least debatable.

You are aware that the sura only allow the use of there gate system for peaceful endeavors Like transporting food to cities that are under siege this policy keps armies using the gates to easily sack cities

", the asura have extended their network of gates, powered by different means, and waypoints across Tyria over the years, zealously guarding their advancements and demanding significant compensation for use of their devices, as well as enforcing their use for peaceful activities only (e.g. tolerating the building of a gate in Ebonhawke to transport supplies and troops there but not allowing any opposing group, such as charr, to stage an assault by using those gates). As such, they play a prominent role in most interracial dealings and travel." Source https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Asura

PS love how you ignored the whole rallying at waypoints thing.

Of course they do. When you can teleport to your test subjects you do, it´s so much easier than walk to them. Your text also states that they zealously guard their technology to not lose their grip around their neighbors. As far as i am concerned Asura are a cold, merclless folk of technocrates in their upper echolons that tolerates genocide on Silvary for the sake of science for example. Which good aligned creature would continue to experiment on a creature that is not only clearly sentinent but capable of speech and cries in agony?

I am also sure that for the right price, the Inquest would open their gates for invaders. It would have to be something really big of course.

Of course they are not universally evil, but they a hefty demand compensation for their services. it´s like war traders who pose as the friendly neighbour giving supplies for free to get the party hooked, then demand more and more.

And regarding the rallying point, that is a difficult to answer question. Pretty sure that this is not really an effect of the gate but randomly chosen by Anet. If not for the rallying point by Asura, you would rally elsewhere.

those gates cant be cheep to run (many time in both GW1 and GW@ you will hear ambient dialog about the cost or Arcane crystles) Transportation systems that are not cheep to operate get healthy ticket prices the concord for a Real world analog.

as far as "Gennocide" you are aware that skritt Reproduce like rats. the asura war with them keeps there numbers in line

As far as the inquest thugs will be thugs

> @dusanyu.4057 said:

> > @Torolan.5816 said:

> > Dear OP,

> >

> > I fully support your campaign to stop the abuse of the adorable ratpeople known as Skritt.

> >

> > I would rather say we should start as soon as possible with the abuse of the villanous relatives of the skritt, the Asura. Not only are these creatures annoying, know it alls and all in all a pesky bunch of habitual offenders to as good as any other creature, they are responsible for the continual sealing of the dominion of the winds. I say send them back to the smurf village where they belong, or put them on display at market places to be pelted with apples and tomatoes by the children and elder citizens of the races they have done so much ill.

>

> Remember this next time you need to rally at a waypoint. or visit Ebonhawke which would have fallen ages ago without the logistics provided by an Asura Gate. How long would have neen before the Charr turned their war machine to Kryta? One could argue guite easly infact that the Human invasive species still exists on Tyria due to Asura tech.

Yes but the Asuran race only exists because of Humans 250 years ago.

You owe us forever.

It´s a strange assumption in your little video. Not without food for thought, but still.

One skritt is really stupid. ok.

Three skritts are as intelligent as a lets say, common dredge.

Hundreds of skritt have an astounding intellect and can rival even the most intelligent Asura.

Wouldn´t that mean that:

*The more skritt get intelligent, they realize that massive breeding efforts are bad and stop it?

*Asura all want it for them and them alone(poor sense of community with other Asura) and can´t stand the thought of a shared mind? Or even worse, they are jealous of the skritt because they can never hope to match their potential intelligence?

*Who says that skritt do not have or would not find natural enemies? Large burrowers, bears, wolves etc etc...