Hallosp00pyween highlights just how badly full maps need to be automatically removed from LFG.

Oglaf.1074

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> I wholeheartedly agree with this. It's really frustrating spending 10ish minutes looking for a squad, joining a squad (They even have "new map" in their LFG description), try to joining their instance, only to have that cursed "map is full" message pop up.

Just pick a squad with less than 20 members. The ones that are further down the list. I've had absolutely no trouble joining those. Whereas the ones on the top of the list are full, as is evident from the numbers.

> @Zaltys.7649 said:

> > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > I wholeheartedly agree with this. It's really frustrating spending 10ish minutes looking for a squad, joining a squad (They even have "new map" in their LFG description), try to joining their instance, only to have that cursed "map is full" message pop up.

> Just pick a squad with less than 20 members. The ones that are further down the list. I've had absolutely no trouble joining those. Whereas the ones on the top of the list are full, as is evident from the numbers.

You think I didn't try that? Usually "new map" squads at the bottom of the LFG list have about 5~10 members. Still got map full most of the time.

> @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> While I agree, this "issue" is really annoying during Halloween. And since it's gone in 2 weeks there's probably no need for immediate fix.

>

> What I would love to see is district like system we saw in GW1. Or in SWTOR. So you can see how many maps are created and you can swap between them.

It is an issue even outside of Halloween, too.

Halloween just made it painfully obvious an issue.

> @Zaltys.7649 said:

> > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > I wholeheartedly agree with this. It's really frustrating spending 10ish minutes looking for a squad, joining a squad (They even have "new map" in their LFG description), try to joining their instance, only to have that cursed "map is full" message pop up.

> Just pick a squad with less than 20 members. The ones that are further down the list. I've had absolutely no trouble joining those. Whereas the ones on the top of the list are full, as is evident from the numbers.

Tried that, all of the bottoms were full as well, even ones showing less than 10 people in squad. System should behave like the group logic and drop these out. Ended up creating one on my own for people.