Ren's (daily) Total Bounty Tour

Aerulight.7250

Hello fellow adventurers and lovers of great lootness across Tyria!

I am known in-game as **Ren**, and, upon popular request, I am committing to hosting a daily **Total Bounty Tour** for the foreseeable future.

_(Excluding Sundays because I need to nap sometime.)_

For all of the details and helpful notifications on this event or to ask me any questions and/or place requests for assistance with in-game goals, you can visit my guild discord server here:

https://discord.gg/HVxnQkjXhb

This is a text-chat only server; nice, quiet, and unobtrusive. :)

You may also ask me questions directly in game with this chat command: /whisper Aerulight.7250

_(Do note that I won’t be able to reply to your questions if you are set to Offline mode.)_

**And now a breakdown of what you can expect from my Total Bounty Tours:**

Each day I will lead us through ALL the bounties in a select zone(s) for POF and LWS4.

Each zone has anywhere from 1-4 areas which we will clear one area at a time; defeating the 5 Champion targets first and then the Legendary target.

This is a total of 18-24 targets for each run.

First, I will collect a bounty notice and mark the target on the map for everyone in squad to see; then I’ll link the nearest WP as needed and indicate which direction to go.

We will rally near the marker and pre-clear any local mobs for a better fight.

Once 90% of the squad has arrived on location, I will trigger the target's timer and we will begin combat.

I will then broadcast which random buffs the target has spawned with that we need to be wary of, and, I will include a general combat tip for how to deal with it.

Once the target is defeated, the squad will hold position while I grab the next notice - we rinse and repeat like this until the whole zone is cleared of all bounties.

I am a _medium speed_ commander who does not like to leave anyone behind or downed. This influences our squad’s methodology and goals.

**Main Goal:** bring a swift death to each target while keeping each other alive and on our feet for maximum fun and destruction.

**Uber Goal:** obliterate each target without a single death or down! >:3

I am keeping a record of our Flawless Victories so you can revel in your accomplishments. This can be found on the linked discord server as well as the squad message when you enter squad. So far, you have all done very well, so I believe we’ll definitely be able to reach a perfect blitz in the future!

Challenge accepted.

**Methodology pt 1:** out-DPS these defensive buffs: Propagator, Restorer, Survivor.

**Methodology pt 2:** heal well enough to ignore all the offensive buffs: Polluter, Scorcher, Ley-Energy Buildup, Sniper, Spinning Laser.

**What you need for optimal participation and enjoyment of the tour:**

Access to the maps and their waypoints for POF and LWS4.

At least these 3 mounts: Raptor, Springer, and Skimmer. (Skimmer will protect you from zones effects)

Ideally, the first 3 tiers on those mounts’ Masteries trained.

Also ideally, 1 tier in United Legions Waystation Mastery trained, for the [Electromagnetic Pulse] skill to use on target’s Breakbars.

One 900+ range weapon on swap for Phase-Shifting targets.

You and your indomitable human spirit <3

**Three notes on squad etiquette:**

1. Do NOT collect the bounty targets. The Tag will gather them for you to ensure the timer doesn't start before everyone has arrived. Do not worry, you will get credit for the bounty by simply attacking it once we begin. :)

2. Rez your comrades before they die! (Alive = better morale & more DPS; more DPS = faster zone clear; faster = more loot/XP for your time.)

3. If at any point you've completely died, please WP and run back as quick as you can because rez'ing from the defeated state has a slower channel than from the downed state - this risks wiping the squad.

**Each tour will begin daily at 5pm UTC.**

**The zones are divided daily as follows:**

**Monday:** Desert Highlands _(18 targets)_

**Tuesday:** Crystal Oasis _(18 targets)_

**Wednesday:** Desolation _(18 targets)_

**Thursday:** Jahai Bluffs, Domain of Kourna, and Domain of Istan. _(18 targets)_

**Friday:** Elon Riverlands and Sandswept Isles _(24 targets)_

**Saturday:** Domain of Vabbi _(24 targets)_

I look forward to adventuring forth with you all in the days ahead and to bringing our collective destructive might down upon these tasty walking loot bearers!

To join my squad for this and other events use this chat command: /sqjoin Aerulight.7250

Thank you! ^_^

**UPDATE**

After a full week run and getting to run each tour at least once, I have better gauged what I can offer as my best self. So here is an adjusted schedule for my Total Bounty Tours:

_(And massive thanks to everyone who has joined so far, it has been a lot of fun! (Those flawless kills are adding up already, love it!))_

Tours will be done _every other day_, starting this coming Monday (01/18/21).

The start time remains **5pm UTC.**

Please be sure to check the discord for the most accurate schedule: https://discord.gg/HVxnQkjXhb

Or conversely, you can always whisper me in game and ask which zone is next and on what day. :)

These are the arrangements I will do:

**LWS3 - Kryta:** 5 zones, 10 areas, 11 targets, ERT 1-2hrs _(this one is experimental)_

**LWS4 - Jahai Bluffs, Domain of Kourna, Domain of Istan, & Sandswept Isles:** 4 zones, 5 areas, 26 targets, ERT 2.25-4.5hrs

**POF - Desert Highlands:** 1 zone, 3 areas, 18 targets, ERT 1.5-3hrs

**POF - Crystal Oasis:** 1 zone, 3 areas, 18 targets, ERT 1.5-3hrs

**POF - Elon Riverlands:** 1 zone, 2 areas, 12 targets, ERT 1-2hrs

**POF - Desolation:** 1 zone, 3 areas, 18 targets, ERT 1.5-3hrs

**POF - Domain of Vabbi:** 1 zone, 4 areas, 24 targets, ERT 2-4hrs

So far each run has gone smoothly and swiftly, clocking in at near the lowest estimated run time. Our best Flawless Kills record is already 5/26 for LWS4, followed by a tie of 3/18 for Desolation and Crystal Oasis. Well done!

My present intent is to continue running these squads until the expansion EOD is released.

Thank you! ^_^

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

We've been running these for a month now and you have all done superbly well. Your friendliness, coordination, and cooperation are very commendable. You've brought excellent DPS and wonderful Healing - with top notch Rez-Response (love that so much). And extra great: you are getting _very_ good at using CC's on the Blue bar only so that we have nice long burn windows, fantastic!

Here are your Flawless Kills records so far:

_(the number of targets within the total number of targets in a zone which were killed without a single player dying or even being downed)_

LWS3: Kryta: **6/11**

LWS4: JB: 1/4 + DK: 3/5 + DI: 2/5 + SI: 3/12 = **9/26**

DH: **6/18**

CO: **9/18**

ER: **4/12**

DES: **3/18**

DV: **10/24**

Fabulous work everyone! I hope you feel awesome about those numbers, because they are awesome!

There is one change to announce:

Going forward, I am going to drop the LWS3 Bounty Tour from the regular rotation. I will still offer the LWS3 bounty tour, but only upon request. This is because this one has a harder time getting enough people gathered to start it. However, it is a viable run when people are interested. Keep this in mind if you need Core Tyria Mastery XP or help with the Achievements associated with the Krytan Bounties. You can request this tour through whisper or mail in-game or in the questions/requests section of the discord: https://discord.gg/HVxnQkjXhb

Tours will still run every other day at 5pm UTC until the release of End of Dragons.

I would like to get a perfect blitz by then, so know that challenge is out there to be conquered >:3

As always, thank you for joining me and may the loot be with you until we meet again!